Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
3247403ae95cabb155b1cd5acf320d7b.jpg

Good morning, we all make it to Friday I see, and toolman has internet back up and running.. this was on a Friday at our great old friend Tony Fields. My wife sighting in to sign the wall..

FB_IMG_1719844139555.jpg

I think I paid $275 for the A100 seats for my 65 Belvedere. In pretty good shape too....4 years ago....
That's a smokin deal for those. THe guy might not have known they were A990 seats as well.

Cant seem to build any pressure or get any fluid to the wheel cyls. This is taking way too long. And the “manual” is kind of useless.

Cant seem to build any pressure or get any fluid to the wheel cyls. This is taking way too long. And the “manual” is kind of useless.
On the Vee Wobbly? I thought those were all manual brakes with rods and levers! :poke: :rofl::rofl:

On the Vee Wobbly? I thought those were all manual brakes with rods and levers! :poke: :rofl::rofl:
:rofl: They not quite that primitive. We used to grind off part of the front shoes on the front end to reduce the braking on that end. It's a lot easier to steer in the dirt when the front brakes aren't locked up :steering::lol:

-
Back