Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She slowed down to....flip me the bird....
Had a guy on my tail while crossin bridge this morning. He was having a tantrum over me driving the speed limit. I tapped my brakes and flipped him the bird.

I have been sticking pretty close to the speed limit lately. A $75 ticket from a traffic camera slowed me down. Don't like it? Go around or suck it up. It ticks me off when I get passed in town. Every 50 feet or so is another driveway. You never know when someone will back out or there is a kid chasing a ball or on a bike.

I have been sticking pretty close to the speed limit lately. A $75 ticket from a traffic camera slowed me down. Don't like it? Go around or suck it up. It ticks me off when I get passed in town. Every 50 feet or so is another driveway. You never know when someone will back out or there is a kid chasing a ball or on a bike.
Police everywhere today..lots of tickets. Not me...

Ran the speed limit all the time when I had my CDL. CDL was my job without it I was unemployed. Still don't speed in fact I run just a little under.

Ran the speed limit all the time when I had my CDL. CDL was my job without it I was unemployed. Still don't speed in fact I run just a little under.
The legal speed limit in California for all vehicles towing anything is 55 mph. Really

Done for the night

20240706_213534.jpg

I figured Rusty would like that truck. It's a sharp ol' Ford.
I think the bumpsides and dentsides are the best lookin trucks they ever made. Although now, I am really wanting around a 48 with the flathead in it. But like Daddy used to say...."You're old enough for your wants not to hurt you". lol

That brush fire east of here that started 7/05 now 12K acres 0% contained.
There was a fire started in that same area in '07 strangely on 7/04. That one did 240K acres.
The one in '07 was accidental, this one they not sayin' yet.

I think the bumpsides and dentsides are the best lookin trucks they ever made. Although now, I am really wanting around a 48 with the flathead in it. But like Daddy used to say...."You're old enough for your wants not to hurt you". lol
I'm partial to dent sides..

One of the first things my dad taught me. You see a ball bounce out in the street, slow down, and get ready to hit the brakes. A kid will be right behind it.

Morning all John arrived yesterday, and we got him loaded on the truck. Cheryl went and brought us home some local BBQ and then we sat out on the patio for an hour or so. It was early to bed for all we're heading out of here soon. Stopping and staying tonight at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio. Have a great day!!

Morning................coffee is brewing. Cameras up last night and since I am bringing in the bird feeders inside at night, no sign of the bandits :thumbsup:

Morning!
Lots of thunderin and rain last night.
Plan is to move a shed. I have a set of towtruck dollys i widened to place under shed. Likely it will make ruts.
So, Studebaker is in shop, so i will take advantage of that. When it dries up i will move shed.

Morning all John arrived yesterday, and we got him loaded on the truck. Cheryl went and brought us home some local BBQ and then we sat out on the patio for an hour or so. It was early to bed for all we're heading out of here soon. Stopping and staying tonight at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio. Have a great day!!
Safe travels!

-
Back