Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well let the pipes cure overnight and turned on the water this morning, no leaks.

The bigger shock is i actually got the electric working ! (Pun intended)

How about "Tire be gone Tuesday"
1720527384070.png

Here's my Fat Tire Tuesday. 255's are as big as I can fit without trimming.

001.jpg

Funny thing about them butane lighters. MSHA inspectors absolutely despised them. If a miner got caught with one in his pocket, he was done for the day. Didn't even have to be in a situation that may involve errant sparks flying to make the Bics BOMB in your pocket. I never even heard an OSHA inspector mention them :wtf: .

I think I've been scammed.
Bought a flip cap and adapter about 5 plus weeks ago. Used but that was OK.
Parts came.small usps box. Mailman hands it to me. I was home.
Box feels empty.
Doesn't have any damage
I ask him to wait a second open it. Just the adapter. No cap,
Message the seller not possible I did have to jam it in the box one side bulged out some and I wrapped and taped them both together.
Well box does have a bulge, he said he would file a claim.after he came back in town. That was weeks ago .Meanwhile I bought a flip cap. No way in he'll it will fit in a small usps. Ships it fits box.

Box feels empty.
Doesn't have any damage
Message the seller not possible I did have to jam it in the box one side bulged out some and I wrapped and taped them both together.
Well box does have a bulge, he said he would file a claim.after he came back in town. That was weeks ago .Meanwhile I bought a flip cap. No way in he'll it will fit in a small usps. Ships it fits box.
Hope you get the money back

Funny thing about them butane lighters. MSHA inspectors absolutely despised them. If a miner got caught with one in his pocket, he was done for the day. Didn't even have to be in a situation that may involve errant sparks flying to make the Bics BOMB in your pocket. I never even heard an OSHA inspector mention them :wtf: .
Yeah... not sure there's an Intrinsically Safe model on the market

No, I called Carlisle yesterday and they said you can park on the show field, they assume no responsibility. The plan is to do that and throw the cover over it, should be good. I am sure there will be a lot of cars parked out there. When I get there we can talk and see what you guys think.............
Might be a bit sparse on the showfield till Friday.

Box feels empty.
Doesn't have any damage
Crap

-
Back