Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

After driving across Indiana on the way to Carlisle this week what your State really needs is some pothole patch work. Holy smokes 70 East was terrible.
Yep.. and to think they raised the gas tax to pay for it, yet hasn’t happened

Just went to my son's house, and picked up this little hoopdie to ride around in Carlisle after or before hours...
PXL_20240709_214124251.jpg

I’ll try to dig out a picture of mine. If I remember correctly, my brother and I are rocking out some serious plaid! I expect the same from you!!

@ZMan67S and I made it to Carlisle. We spent the day at Gettysburg all day today, bucket list stop for Americans. Heading over to help unload a buddy’s parts here in a couple of hours. We will see who is there thus far this evening. Looking like we will depart Thursday late afternoon and head home. Be safe travelers.
Sorry I’ll miss you guys. Hopefully you get some decent weather this week while you are there and have a safe trip home.

@ZMan67S and I made it to Carlisle. We spent the day at Gettysburg all day today, bucket list stop for Americans. Heading over to help unload a buddy’s parts here in a couple of hours. We will see who is there thus far this evening. Looking like we will depart Thursday late afternoon and head home. Be safe travelers.
Hang around long enought to get your shirts.

Watching some stuff bout the new hurricane 6... seems they have a dragpak version well over 1000hp.. and the truck one will be 540hp.. i know people cry bout it not being a v8 but i love straight 6s

Watching some stuff bout the new hurricane 6... seems they have a dragpak version well over 1000hp.. and the truck one will be 540hp.. i know people cry bout it not being a v8 but i love straight 6s
No idea what you were talking about........................had to google it :thumbsup:

-
Back