Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Probably a day in the garage working on the Ford.
@memike hang in there. I hope you start to feel like yourself again.
Thank you so much, and let me say Have a happy, happy Happy birthday tomorrow, I see you and I are the cool kids born in July here.
Have a groovy day

FB_IMG_1704310568172.jpg

Spent the last two days trying to paint the tin roof on my boathouse. It's a complete slap-together piece of crap, but it functions. Roof was some Caterpillar Yellow panels and some odd green panels... Looked like shidodo... I climbed up with the power washer and sprayed off 20 plus years of ****. I thought an hour or two, five hours later I got it done. Next day I wheeled the air compressor out with 100 ft of air line. Wrong fittings on the gun. Too much extension cord, compressor wouldn't run. Frustrated and called it a day. Worked out the crap and got on the roof today and sprayed it with Rust-Oleum implement paint. Maybe it'll last a couple years. Lipstick on a pig, but at least it's not an eyesore anymore. Really need to just write the check and have a new one built, but I'm an inherently cheap bastard..
Aren’t we all cheap?

6:00 i could barely walk. So much better after a soak in the hot tub.
Had to shorten the overhead power lines,on the pallet forks of buddy’s big green tractor.

IMG_5565.jpeg

IMG_5566.jpeg

Good morning everyone. Off to a local car show today. Should be a beautiful day for it. Have a great day.

Happy Birthday Steph @Petty Betty

-
Back