Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Let's see, all alone at home with no one to care for and I have a $425 insurance refund check that needs to be cashed. What could possibly go wrong with this scenario? :rofl: :rofl: Oh, there is a Jack Daniels Rye pick at a store 45 min. south of here. I'm on it.

Let's see, all alone at home with no one to care for and I have a $425 insurance refund check that needs to be cashed. What could possibly go wrong with this scenario? :rofl: :rofl: Oh, there is a Jack Daniels Rye pick at a store 45 min. south of here. I'm on it.
Enjoy that blue label while you are at it :)

453397427_1056897036437364_194587156628519129_n.jpg

Party at Mikes I'll bring the chips and beer nuts. :thumbsup:

On another note....the trucks vibration came back on the way home and blew a brake line. FML..
I am so ready to move out of the rust belt!!!!

On another note....the trucks vibration came back on the way home and blew a brake line. FML..
least you are ok, coulda been bad... and take me with you when you move.. i hate it up here anymore... sick of winters

I can be there in about five beers!

Check out North West Arkansas, with all of our lakes and your skill set you could write your own ticket, plus did I mention we don’t salt roads since there is no snow? Well very little anyway!

-
Back