Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Put some of the high heat copper silicone one the gasket then tighten them up.
yeah.. was thinking bout that, was curious how bad is that stuff to clean up later on? hate to make my pretty heads a mess :)

The percys i ordered are supposed to be amazing and reusable for years... will see how that works out, if that port leaks i'll goop it, only takes a few mins to loosen that header.

BTW.. cause i know some people here aren't technical.. if you are doing this **** on your phone, install firefox, stop using garbage like Safari.. it's a bad browser, in firefox install the extension "Ublock Origin" and you won't see ads anywhere.. even youtube will have zero ads, it protects from **** like those scams also.

damn man.. hope it's nothing too serious.
Meh I can live with it. But it may make this car hobby much more difficult. May have to adapt from my obsession with manuals to automatics. Barf

Well my wife isn't too happy with me. She and my youngest are going to go to the lake through Sunday. I was supposed tto go but I was planning on driving separate and coming home late Friday to take care of the pets. I scheduled a plumber for this afternoon to fix the water heater. Oh well, be mad. I don't care. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Meh I can live with it. But it may make this car hobby much more difficult. May have to adapt from my obsession with manuals to automatics. Barf
if they say it needs surgery, do it ASAP.. everyone i know puts it off for years then wishes they had done it right away...

Well my wife isn't too happy with me. She and my youngest are going to go to the lake through Sunday. I was supposed tto go but I was planning on driving separate and coming home late Friday to take care of the pets. I scheduled a plumber for this afternoon to fix the water heater. Oh well, be mad. I don't care. :BangHead: :BangHead:
Oh, being here by myself is a vacation for me. No one to take care of but myself.

Hope it works out for you Mike.

Time for coffee. 6 connections done. On any ring terminal i solder the ring end of crimp and heat shrink. Takes time but i think they are durable connections.
My coffee is usually tassimo, this is the container i store them in..
IMG_1017.jpeg
Oscar has been around so long i forgot where he came from.

Time for coffee. 6 connections done. On any ring terminal i solder the ring end of crimp and heat shrink. Takes time but i think they are durable connections.
My coffee is usually tassimo, this is the container i store them in..View attachment 1716283264Oscar has been around so long i forgot where he came from.
Sesame street silly .

So yesterdays garage pick, i ended up with a coinmaster 5000 metal detector. Its vey cool. Has a battery in it and it seems to work. Need to find some literature on it.

-
Back