Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looking at Facebook car ads.................... a lot are very amusing. One you always see "I have the title in hand" Ok, you expect more money because you have a 40 year old car that is paid off. :lol:

Soooo I guess I can tell everyone the news now.

I finally ventured into politics… at least at the local level. I was elected/selected as township co-chairman for the township historical society. Unpaid position of course but figured why not. I love history and our township has a ton of it especially given that next years fair display will likely be centered around the 80th anniversary of VE and VJ Day
So no one else wanted to fo it?

1722434451900.jpeg

Gonna be a loud day at work... no customers and books to read and music... life could be worse... plus it's hot as salamander balls outside..

hoping these percy gaskets fit my header leak.. i think the rear port on the flange isn't in great shape.. don't wanna pull the header all the way out. luckily if i pull the starter the header comes right out.. but meh... worst case is pull it and weld around the flange and grind smooth. Once again doing every job 3 times:)
You have me beat. My mindeset is R&R 4 times..usually thats the norm..

hoping these percy gaskets fit my header leak.. i think the rear port on the flange isn't in great shape.. don't wanna pull the header all the way out. luckily if i pull the starter the header comes right out.. but meh... worst case is pull it and weld around the flange and grind smooth. Once again doing every job 3 times:)
Do you (or did you) cut the strut between the flanges? I always did and rarely had leaks.

Surprising how many our there don't have a title
Lots here too. But is way different here. 49 chevy 1 ton. No title, get bill of sale from buddy that gave it to me,pay $15 and get a registration in my name that includes a transfer of ownership document. Did it with my Fargo and Studebaker. Newer cars, no, i need a signed transfer document.

Yep. Clicked link. Wanted e mail and phone number. I trusted it. Got call saying payment for 250 dollars was successful. WTF
Do not know where funds came from...will have to keep eye open for charge. Heck, it might be on my phone...I gave no financial info..

Do you (or did you) cut the strut between the flanges? I always did and rarely had leaks.
No, if i pull the header i will cut that one tube free of the rest.. nothing else is leaking.. more afraid of cutting it and having the tube go PEEETWANG into a new and exciting angle :)

Do not know where funds came from...will have to keep eye open for charge. Heck, it might be on my phone...I gave no financial info..
link took me to ebay.... and i get those fake "you have been charged for X" all the time.... i just ignore em.. it's just bs to make people panic

Put some of the high heat copper silicone one the gasket then tighten them up.

-
Back