Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn, the water heater is on the fritz again. I did get it relit but it probably won't stay lit. Woulda, coulda, shoulda called the shop today. I'll just stay home from vacation to get it fixed. Oh well.
always something. we replaced ours when we moved in. 25 years later, it goes out. tech said you'll be lucky to get 10 years outta the new one.

Make mine with no Sour Krout and then it looks really good.
I didn't like it either as a kid or till jest recently. gave it a try and liked it! (no, I'm not Mikey). figured I'd take the left overs and mix in the eggs, onions and peppers. did skip the usual relish and BBQ sauce I put on eggs and leftovers. maybe next time.

Visit to the upholstery shop. Great people and good conversation. Brought home some material books to check colors

They're going to photo shop up some combinations. It'll be red and off white

20240730_192606_001.jpg

20240730_192230.jpg

Damn, the water heater is on the fritz again. I did get it relit but it probably won't stay lit. Woulda, coulda, shoulda called the shop today. I'll just stay home from vacation to get it fixed. Oh well.
Sorry Mike that sucks...

I didn't like it either as a kid or till jest recently. gave it a try and liked it! (no, I'm not Mikey). figured I'd take the left overs and mix in the eggs, onions and peppers. did skip the usual relish and BBQ sauce I put on eggs and leftovers. maybe next time.
Haven't had sour Krout since I was a kid so maybe I should give it a try again.

Storm rolling through tonight. 50 MPH winds and a good amount of lighting but no hail so far. Love a good storm as long as no damage to anyone.

-
Back