Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hate to say but those Cragar's are not all that good. The seller mentioned one was chrome peeling. 15x8 will fit a Duster and that's about it.

3 stores for grocery shopping (for vacation) Wed-Friday pm. Sat. I will be back home here for Irish Fest and Sunday I hope to go to a car show.

I hate to say but those Cragar's are not all that good. The seller mentioned one was chrome peeling. 15x8 will fit a Duster and that's about it.
Could be a good candidate for blasting and powder coating? Maybe a Dart with SS fenders cut out?

So. We all know about my trans issue. We'll, on further thought and inspection, it was not just the converter. Rear band was burned out as well....

So. We all know about my trans issue. We'll, on further thought and inspection, it was not just the converter. Rear band was burned out as well....
I'm no tranny expert so trying to figure out what would cause that to happen???

I'm no tranny expert so trying to figure out what would cause that to happen???
Without putting undo shade on rebuilder, it happened because of the HD spring in the rear servo. Cheetah valve bodies mandate standard spring. Warns in no mistaken terms if you use HD spring your rear clutch will burn out...

Now, the transmission was not provided with the cheetah valve body. I supplied it after fighting the one supplied to shift at all. There is that. But before using new valve body I asked rebuilder about warning. Don't worry about it was his response. But he did make good on provideding a replacement unit no charge..

Not too bad out tonight.. i should go home and work on that fender some more... but... meh... might cut grass instead

Now, the transmission was not provided with the cheetah valve body. I supplied it after fighting the one supplied to shift at all. There is that. But before using new valve body I asked rebuilder about warning. Don't worry about it was his response. But he did make good on provideding a replacement unit no charge..
Does the replacement trans have the heavy duty band?

Corn day.
IMG_20240730_180716.jpg

-
Back