Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trying the Hydrogen Peroxide on my buggy car today, hope it dissolves the little bastards fast.

Made a catch can setup...

17223458710806342856950233320790.jpg

sooo.. for my fender bolts that go along the top.. should i go with zinc plated.. or clean the stock bolts and paint them so they match and try to put them on without taking all the paint off...

Place that sold my fenders ripped the little welded in nuts out for some reason... just an annoyance.. will get some nuts with washers and weld em in from the back before paint..

Oh I am sure. Been there with the last water heater. I don't have the time or patience to mess with it. The last thermocouple issues resulted in a day of messing and I still paid for a service call and a new water heater. You know how it goes. Plus it's 10 pm here and THe thermocouple store closes at 9. LMFAO
Im sure the difference between cold water there and here are 2 different things. Like it may peak at 40° here in the summer. Winter time its colder than the refrigerator. Like barely above freezing.

G morning all,
Open the garage lastnight to do a little tinkering and look who walts in.
I must have jumped 3 feet in the air.
He/she was about 7-8 inches

IMG_5847.jpeg

Quick question.... how to tell if a thermostat is a 2 way or 1 way? Like how to tell if it will puke coolant into a tank, then pull it back in as it cools vs just puke on the ground if overcoming cap pressure then be low on fluid?
Never heard of a 2 way thermostat. Its all in the rad cap. Mopar correct caps have a dangly bit, cup shape. Will burp air intil coolant hits it then closes. When it reaches rated pressire it will purge excess coolant into overflow. Then as it cools it will draw coolant back into rad.

-
Back