Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to get a small catch can for my car still.. ECP put the barb facing the wrong way :( My challenger had a zip tied coke bottle as a catch can for like 8 years :) worked good
Almost a quart for catch can

1722342625654.png

:lol:

I need to get a small catch can for my car still.. ECP put the barb facing the wrong way :( My challenger had a zip tied coke bottle as a catch can for like 8 years :) worked good
Always like different catch bottles, that clear skull I saw a couple weeks ago on rat rod was kewl!

Always like different catch bottles, that clear skull I saw a couple weeks ago on rat rod was kewl!
I will share what I built for a catch can for my boy's car. Made it from a General Filter used for house plumbing, put the hose barb off the bottom - from his Grandpa's old store @Just Ron I think the reason it occasionally overheats is the lack of catch can. Puke some coolant when hot, then pull in air, until it is low on coolant and air locked. I built it, filled it half full of water and it was gone after the car cooled. Must work.

1722343453749.png

I have a small, aluminum catch can that fits right in the spot between the radiator and battery tray. I do need to get a pitcock valve for it though.

I have a small, aluminum catch can that fits right in the spot between the radiator and battery tray. I do need to get a pitcock valve for it though.
do you have a link to it? I don't have much room, i might actually run the can on the front of the core support so it's not even in the engine bay

do you have a link to it? I don't have much room, i might actually run the can on the front of the core support so it's not even in the engine bay
one I use pretty slim. One tube is flush with the bottom other is almost to the top.
1722344246937.png

-
Back