Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Breakfast for Dinner.
I've always done most thing backasswords.

View attachment 1716282516
1722316485332.png

Just thought of sumthin. That Semi crash between Barstow and Vegas last Friday. The one with 20 tons of Lithium Ion Batts may have caused Today's quakes out there. Locations maybe 30 mile apart. :eek: :rolleyes::realcrazy: They didn't get I 15 open until Sunday morning.

Man you boys are up early! O wait so am I, well crap. We are getting dolled up for day two of the annual School Superintendent Mertings in Little Rock. Shining boots and making sure creases are where they are supposed to be. I cannot tell you how many Supts stopped by our booth and thanked us for what we do but then followed with I wish our Board would allow it. Frustrating for sure, hope is not a good plan.

Trying to get back to sleep. I need to get back on my melatonin.

Good morning!! It's thigh high Tuesday!

Miss Julie Newmar.... maybe the best legs ever other than Cyd Charisse...
GTjK3PIWQAAjFbX.jpg

Going to be a very hot day, get to the cyropractor this morning early and the run to harbor freight for a couple 12" wheels and tires.

yeah, it's crazy muggy here... i slept in the basement last night.. went upstairs at like 10pm and NOPE... back down i went... weird dreams all night though

Air is so thick here you could cut it with a knife, and very foggy. Visibility on the way in was about 100yrds

-
Back