Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening all, Back from the Dr, left calf hurt like hell for the last week. Had a sore that wasn’t healing up. Turns out had a spider bite, Doc thinks Brown recluse. Have a hole size of a quarter and an 1/8 inch deep. Ow on antibiotics and ointment's for a week . I will save you from the pics being Diner time.
Oh no. I hope the cure works.

Attitude buddy.

I was a steely-eyed freedom fighter and rock star until I was 39

:lol:
Never have been able to get my pain tolerance back to where it was prior. Been a mental thing ever since that I can’t ever shake.

My wife is not happy. No hot water. The pilot is out on the heater and it won't relight. I can't fix it by tomorrow morning. Sorry dear! No hot shower tomorrow morning.

1722307653608.png

8/2-8/4 Eagle Idahohoho

thermocouple issue perhaps
Oh I am sure. Been there with the last water heater. I don't have the time or patience to mess with it. The last thermocouple issues resulted in a day of messing and I still paid for a service call and a new water heater. You know how it goes. Plus it's 10 pm here and THe thermocouple store closes at 9. LMFAO

Oh I am sure. Been there with the last water heater. I don't have the time or patience to mess with it. The last thermocouple issues resulted in a day of messing and I still paid for a service call and a new water heater. You know how it goes.
zackly .. I call the experts with my diagnosis and let them handle it. I know a bit about it from my best bud the HVAC guy, but I never got to see the procedures

zackly .. I call the experts with my diagnosis and let them handle it. I know a bit about it from my best bud the HVAC guy, but I never got to see the procedures
The older I get the more I think: make the call, write the check,!

We have an abundance of that particular spider here. And they darn sure leave a divot when they bite ya. Listen to your Doctor for sure
The ointment has a Paine killer in it so not to bad, still get a little shot around my calf now and then. Think I got bit cleaning out the hay shed getting ready to put hay up.

-
Back