Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just removed both rear quarter glass's and mechanisms from my 70 Cuda. Not too fun...Hope I can remember how it all goes back.... :lol:

Just removed both rear quarter glass's and mechanisms from my 70 Cuda. Not too fun...Hope I can remember how it all goes back.... :lol:
Think there the same as my Scamp on how they work and not too hard to figure out. Just remember when you put it back in you need to drink a beer and smoke a cigar to readjust them. :thumbsup:

New ones are really cheap.. not worth getting old ones even honestly I got mine here for lap belts..
Besides the normal belts to replace them 3" racin' belts, that clasp is real uncomfortable without the shoulder harnesses to support it. I need some black belting material for a little project. Junk yard guy says "Bring a knife." :lol:

Besides the normal belts to replace them 3" racin' belts, that clasp is real uncomfortable without the shoulder harnesses to support it. I need some black belting material for a little project. Junk yard guy says "Bring a knife." :lol:
ahh k :)

That Seat Belts Plus looks like a good place to go when the time comes for that :thumbsup:
yeah, i got these, they use a flip up latch that's the same as my 66 new yorker had
1722289502543.jpeg

Good evening.

So got some good/bad news.

Good: the VA and the Federal government officially recognizes me as a veteran and a disabled one at that.

Bad: they approved and rated only 1 of the 6 LODs that I claimed. I have to submit more evidence to prove they were in a duty status apparently(one would think the official LOD packet would have been good enough, but nope).

Good evening.

Good: the VA and the Federal government officially recognizes me as a veteran and a disabled one at that.

Bad: they approved and rated only 1 of the 6 LODs that I claimed. I have to submit more evidence to prove they were in a duty status apparently(one would think the official LOD packet would have been good enough, but nope).
Hey there Sunshine!

Well, you got into the system...that's not an insignificant feat.

And no, none of the systems talk to each other or accept each other's information.

Good luck

Wish he had these going when I did my conversion

Hey there Sunshine!

Well, you got into the system...that's not an insignificant feat.

And no, none of the systems talk to each other or accept each other's information.

Good luck
Been a ten month fight so far. I figure at least another 6-12

But hey it does help i suppose. Being career National guard makes it harder

Good evening.

hope you get it all cleared up.

-
Back