Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Always check your seat belts
1722277913222.jpeg

Sounds good Mike what beverage are we having with it? Some homemade beer sounds great. :thumbsup:
I have some Stout and a 2 or 3 year old Octoberfest. I really need to get downstairs and open the old ones. Probably not bad for the age but not worth keeping I bet. No need for beer, I have a lot of brown stuff to sip on.

Remember that… with wrong wind, they can get close, fast. :eek:
During fire season, yep we have a fire season, the winds are always going the wrong way, from the east county where fires start, rural, towards the coast, where everyone lives....

During fire season, yep we have a fire season, the winds are always going the wrong way, from the east county where fires start, rural, towards the coast, where everyone lives....
Hope that's the end of your fire season around your place.

Readin' my mind? I just called the local salvage yard lookin' for seat belts :lol:
New ones are really cheap.. not worth getting old ones even honestly I got mine here for lap belts..

Another reason to just love them Santa Ana Winds :rolleyes:
SanTana winds.... Misnamed Santa Ana winds....The Santa Ana winds are warm, dry winds that blow during the cool season months (October to March). They form when high pressure builds over the Great Basin—the geographic area bound by the Rocky Mountains to the east and the Sierra Nevada to the west—and when low pressure sits over the California coast. Not a thing to do with Santa Ana...

Dang, its hot. Couldnt pick a better day to run compressor for blasting wheels. And Dennis wont give it a break, even if it stops blasting due to moisture. Think i gotta take away his weed:thumbsup:
On the Studebaker i lengthened hood prop. Added 8”. Ya, you wish..
Grabbed the welded part minutes after. Yup, that’s gonna linger…
At least i can work on engine without clankin my noggin..

-
Back