Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, I'm late to the party but not late getting to the coffee pot.
Almost forgot I needed to wrap up another spoiler and mail it out this morning.
This one was under 18 bucks to send so I'm a happy camper.

Good Morning and Happy Monday.

They had a few high impact greens.. Had to look some of this up… but FJ5 is Sublime/Lime Light, FJ6 Green Go /Sassy Grass also the had Bright Green/Rally Green…
One of my favorites is Curious (Citron for Dodge)Yellow, which is what my Cuda was going to be if I had not been stupid and got rid of it many years ago. Maybe I will redo the Duster in that color….

View attachment 1716282409
I do have a question for the "E"xperts - Did factory ever paint the insert around the grill/headlights in body color like this pic? See many done this way...At one time I owned 3 original untouched 71 grills and as I recall, all were Argent silver.
1722261800668.png

I must have had a brain fart when I retired from the rock farm. I had the exhaust and intake manifolds from the Swinger stashed out there and completely forgot them until weeks later :BangHead: I wasn't gonna go back out there to gather them back up.
It's crazy the things I threw away thinking it had no value. Bottom of the food chain stuff. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Morning everyone, nice day here with a cool breeze for now. Going to get hot later on though, coffee is on.

Can't wait to try this one out. View attachment 1716282415
When I was a kid my dad took a summer job in Canadaaa. On the way up there in Nevada i saw a bottle of whiskey in a store shaped like an old powder horn for a black powder rifle. Had a little leather harness on it too. Perty sure it was George Dickle :D Of course after 50sumthin years it's long lost :rolleyes:

I do have a question for the "E"xperts - Did factory ever paint the insert around the grill/headlights in body color like this pic? See many done this way...At one time I owned 3 original untouched 71 grills and as I recall, all were Argent silver.
.View attachment 1716282412
I believe the urethane bumper cars had painted grills. Chrome bumper cars were argent silver

**edit. Looking back at pics from MITP, i see some chrome bumper cars had painted grills too. Never seen a urethan bumper car with silver grill yet.

When I was a kid my dad took a summer job in Canadaaa. On the way up there in Nevada i saw a bottle of whiskey in a store shaped like an old powder horn for a black powder rifle. Had a little leather harness on it too. Perty sure it was George Dickle :D Of course after 50sumthin years it's long lost :rolleyes:
Yes. Those are quite collectable. I don't think they do them any more. Dickel is from Tennessee.
1722263249637.png

Made a coffee, forgot. Its cold. So, i drink it black. Reminds me of days working out in the park,except now i dont use sugar.

Dragging wiring through the grommet in the floor,seems to be thicker than the previous stuff. Made a 2nd hole. Pain in the butt/back.

That far up by Chico is over 350K acres now and in 4 counties :eek: I saw a little one on the CalFire map down by Tim's Place for Fun, didn't look like much.
He's a long way south. I will try to remember that.

That far up by Chico is over 350K acres now and in 4 counties :eek: I saw a little one on the CalFire map down by Tim's Place for Fun, didn't look like much.
Looks like Trail 4 fire is the closest. 12 a. and 75% contained.

I believe the urethane bumper cars had painted grills. Chrome bumper cars were argent silver

**edit. Looking back at pics from MITP, i see some chrome bumper cars had painted grills too. Never seen a urethan bumper car with silver grill yet.
Your first statement makes sense for a factory’package’ I didn’t even think of the painted bumpers being urethane. But like anything else Mopar, I will never say never. Pretty much anything they did was available ala cart on dealer order.

-
Back