Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was watching Mercum yesterday they had a car that was listed as "Sublime Green" on a report that provides bidders with some info, guess that wasn't correct for the Plymouth, yes for a Dodge. They explained it was a "Mopar thing" but I don't remember what the Plymouth name was for the color, John?
I believe FJ5 was called Sublime by Dodge and Lime Light by Plymouth

I believe FJ5 was called Sublime by Dodge and Lime Light by Plymouth
Sounds right and I was surpised that it got listed wrong, seller error maybe but could have been auction folks I guess. Either way lots of really nice Mopars rolled down the block, think the show was in PA

Sounds right and I was surpised that it got listed wrong, seller error maybe but could have been auction folks I guess. Either way lots of really nice Mopars rolled down the block, think the show was in PA
It is pretty easy to mix it up. I remembered my Demon being Lemon Twist yellow my whole life for one reason or another - it is Top Banana. Everyone seems to have Plum Crazy - not In Violet. Whichever has the catchy name.

Hemmings is doing a auction here. Think next weekend.

good-morning-coffee-winter-t-shirt-design-vector.jpg

Ok that’s funny right there. For those that may not know Fayetville is where the base is. It is typically your last stop to end the night before rolling back on base, it is a circus.
Best one ever was the scuffle that started in the entry vestibule... dude got tossed through the inner window and landed on the cashier/ hostess counter inside the restaurant. The place erupted.

:lol:

Good Morning and Happy Monday.

They had a few high impact greens.. Had to look some of this up… but FJ5 is Sublime/Lime Light, FJ6 Green Go /Sassy Grass also the had Bright Green/Rally Green…
One of my favorites is Curious (Citron for Dodge)Yellow, which is what my Cuda was going to be if I had not been stupid and got rid of it many years ago. Maybe I will redo the Duster in that color….

IMG_8401.jpeg

-
Back