Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We use the Wally store that’s about a 20 mi drive away in a smaller town. St Cloud is a bit closer but not a small town feel

Morning, by the way

Hagerty Insider
Market Trends

These Four Pickups and SUVs Got More Expensive This Summer
Brandan Gillogly
28 August 2024

1989 - 1993 W250 and 350 Turbo diesel up by 25%

1725712494918.png

I often wonder why they (Wally) can't stock shelves and do inventory at night like most. Also, down here in NC the Food Lion market insists on have the propane floor scrubber guy run through the aisles with that machine during the daytime.

I often wonder why they (Wally) can't stock shelves and do inventory at night like most. Also, down here in NC the Food Lion market insists on have the propane floor scrubber guy run through the aisles with that machine during the daytime.
Being a night stocker used to be a thing

Our WM used to stock at night. After Covid no one wants to work 3rd shift I guess. Not a fan of the LP Gas scrubbers either. Ours has a robotic scrubber that wanders around while you are shopping. :BangHead: :lol:

Our WM used to stock at night. After Covid no one wants to work 3rd shift I guess. Not a fan of the LP Gas scrubbers either. Ours has a robotic scrubber that wanders around while you are shopping. :BangHead: :lol:
Yeah, probably stealing them blind at night also.

lmao, went to WM yesterday to get a particular can of cat food and the shelf was empty except for two cans. Sought out some help and asked if they had more somewhere. The girl scanned my two cans and said hmm we should have 30 cans!! So, we walk back to the aisle with her rolling ladder and nope nothing! I said "better start checking inventory, you've got thieves running amuck. She just smiled and left and that's why you can't walk out of WM without spending $60.00.

The grocery has this freaking spill and inventory droid that rolls around and gets in the way. I've seen some elderly ladies throw some NHL-grade hip checks on that thing

I get a kick out of the NWS national weather map sometimes, all those colorful warnings and stuff :lol: . Here on the coast "Heat advisory" and bright orange for 87°. Death Valley the white normal no warning color like most of the country and they say 117° :rofl:

With their huge carts parked sideways in the aisles. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
You mean the ones when the see you they act like your invisible. I just push out of my way. I moved one once, and I get 'hey man you moved my cart"
I'm sorry I didn't see it . Like you didn't see me.when you left it blocking the aisle.

You mean the ones when the see you they act like your invisible. I just push out of my way. I moved one once, ND I get 'hey man you moved my cart"
I'm sorry I didn't see it . Like you didn't see me.when you left it blocking the aisle.
No kidding. "hey you moved my cart" Then get the frickin thing outta my way!

You mean the ones when the see you they act like your invisible. I just push out of my way. I moved one once, and I get 'hey man you moved my cart"
It's just like being triple parked in the city. If you put your hazards on, it makes you invisible and not in the way

-
Back