Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I want to do this with Hoppy's motorhome

1726575984850.png

Well, I guess no Hot Rods in Montgomery County Maryland anymore. They are installing "NOISE" cameras there. Similar to speed cameras, if your car or truck or whatever is heard over 80 db, they capture your vehicle tag and ticket you !!!! Yes Mom ....Noise Cameras ...... :realcrazy: :rolleyes::realcrazy::rolleyes:

Well, I guess no Hot Rods in Montgomery County Maryland anymore. They are installing "NOISE" cameras there. Similar to speed cameras, if your car or truck or whatever is heard over 80 db, they capture your vehicle tag and ticket you !!!! Yes Mom ....Noise Cameras ...... :realcrazy: :rolleyes::realcrazy::rolleyes:
Motorcycles? Oh no!

Are you surprised at Montgomery county doing that?

I'm sure the target were the ricer burners and metric drifters. Classics and Harlots just got caught up in it

You'll have to trade that muscle car in for this, Mitch

Screenshot_20240917-080501_Facebook.png

Are you surprised at Montgomery county doing that?

I'm sure the target were the ricer burners and metric drifters. Classics and Harlots just got caught up in it
We get ricers going by that could probably double that. A while back a cop was chasing one. Heading away from town near midnight and almost no traffic. Could still hear the bike minutes later miles away. They could set that number quite a bit higher and catch just the worst offenders. But that probably wouldn’t pay for the new equipment and monitoring…
Good Morning

We get ricers going by that could probably double that. A while back a cop was chasing one. Heading away from town near midnight and almost no traffic. Could still hear the bike minutes later miles away. They could set that number quite a bit higher and catch just the worst offenders. But that probably wouldn’t pay for the new equipment and monitoring…
Good Morning
Pretty sure they are all private companies that pitch local councils on the revenue stream.

:BangHead: Those traffic cams. The city and county courts here found that the costs of prosecuting those citations was not fiscally responsible. Cost more than the penalties collected. Cameras gone.

It's 48° here in sunny SoCal this morning, our rain event has been postponed again until Thursday. That we could do without. The Cruisin' For Life cancer fund raiser cruise is Friday evening with their car show Saturday. More valley fun this weekend, we have an airshow :eek: . It's fun to watch, unfortunately the main approach is directly overhead here at the house
1726581329320.jpeg

-
Back