Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great job Hoppy, neat and set up nice I bet.

20240830_105101.jpg

Got a late birthday gift from my cousin today. Glass with a bullet sticking through it and the original horn off his Road Runner. :thumbsup:

IMG_20240918_093955336_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240918_093947282_HDR.jpg

Good morning, hope the day goes in the right direction for everyone, nice and dry cool day here in northeast Arkansas.

20240826_123926.jpg

Good day here too. I need to do a wee bit of sampling to pick a bottle to share tomorrow night at Whisky Tasting Club. Nothing but good could come out of this. LOL
Good morning, hope the day goes in the right direction for everyone, nice and dry cool day here in northeast Arkansas.

View attachment 1716304908

20240918_095405.jpg

20240918_095420.jpg

Mike you can go ahead and open that North gate up there in your neck
of the woods and share some of that cool air with your neighbors to the South of you.
I have about had it with all this heat & Humidity down here in South Texas..................
Took my little Jack Russel out for our morning mile walk. I really could have went & jumped
into the shower after I got back if I didn't have other things to do outside today I would have.

Wishing all FABO members a great week. Texas Red

So, here is what I am dealing with with this Ford 3.5 EcoBoost timing setup. The biggest issue was getting it all apart. The valve covers were stuck and so was the front cover. Taking more time than I thought, but I think it always does. Just look at the timing chain setup on this 3.5. One large timing chain, and then two more behind each sets of gears that you see above to the right and left. Will be changing everything, including gears chains. , phasers ,solenoids. All of the tensioners and guides. Quite a job. I'm trying to help my friend from Church to save 800 bucks from having it done at the Stealership.
PXL_20240918_164952490.jpg
PXL_20240918_165105786.jpg

So, here is what I am dealing with with this Ford 3.5 EcoBoost timing setup. The biggest issue was getting it all apart. The valve covers were stuck and so was the front cover. Taking more time than I thought, but I think it always does. Just look at the timing chain setup on this 3.5. One large timing chain, and then two more behind each sets of gears that you see above to the right and left. Will be changing everything, including gears chains. , phasers ,solenoids. All of the tensioners and guides. Quite a job. I'm trying to help my friend from Church to save 800 bucks from having it done at the Stealership.
View attachment 1716304989View attachment 1716304990
That’s a lot of work

Daymn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that looks complicated.

-
Back