Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fall is my favorite time of year. Especially for you guys in South Central PA... Bedford Foliage festival kicks off in a couple of weeks. Tons of people, but the music down by the river is usually pretty good.
The best is North and West of us as you get into the mountains. It gets nice here, but a bit later.

1727010854393.png

Fall is my favorite time of year. Especially for you guys in South Central PA... Bedford Foliage festival kicks off in a couple of weeks. Tons of people, but the music down by the river is usually pretty good.
Mine too and plan on going to the Bedford Foliage Festival too.

Bedford Fall Foliage Festival

Antique car parade, pretty cool!
If you get back east for whatever reason, and want to do a really, nice small town that has a bunch of cool stuff there and around it, I highly recommend Bedford. I had a seasonal cabin there for 15 years and lived full time for 2. Fantastic place

Stay at the Bedford Springs Omni...

I am not trying to talk bad about the Ram Charger Chris. I would buy one again. I just didn't take care of the rust properly so just as much my neglect as the vehicle

I am not trying to talk bad about the Ram Charger Chris. I would buy one again. I just didn't take care of the rust properly so just as much my neglect as the vehicle

Didn't take it that way at all.. Rust never sleeps. Tough back here, heck, I used pieces of plywood to keep some of the water out of my Plymouth back then :rolleyes:

-
Back