Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks. Just passing through. (hopefully) This is what happens when I don't take a melatonin

Morning to the working stiffs and early risers

Scott
Steph
Eric
Pauly

Hopefully Mike is back asleep
Here to, good morning everyone, almost ready for the streets and a little track time

Screenshot_20240922-213559_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20240922-213608_Messenger.jpg

The view from the Hide site.

"Don't sleep beyond dawn. Dawn's when the French and Indians attack."

Mornin' John
Morning gents and one gentette. Today I got to cleanup the aftermath on the range from two hard days of training. There is debris everywhere. From shattered clays to targets strewn all over the place. I simply did not have the energy to do it yesterday. I was whipped.

Morning gents and one gentette. Today I got to cleanup the aftermath on the range from two hard days of training. There is debris everywhere. From shattered clays to targets strewn all over the place. I simply did not have the energy to do it yesterday. I was whipped.
Glad you have that problem :thumbsup: sounds like you are keeping yourself very bust as usual cuzz, be nice if I was closer, you could get me busy a couple days a week.
All Valllentier work of course ( spelling not my strong suit)

Glad you have that problem :thumbsup: sounds like you are keeping yourself very bust as usual cuzz, be nice if I was closer, you could get me busy a couple days a week.
All Valllentier work of course ( spelling not my strong suit)
I am hoping to get over your way here in a month or so to visit daughter. We really slow down in the last two months. The weather is perfect and folks focus on their families and the holidays and just are not interested in training. Gives us a break too! See ya soon cuzz!

Cleaning up is best done in phases over several days :thumbsup:

Rain here start up tomorrow, runs threw to Saturday, my camping plans are up in the air for Friday Saturday :BangHead:

-
Back