Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
got more done. Side markers in, and i effed up, nicked the paint..
Got headliner in too. Took way too long to figure out where dome light wire connected. In the trunk? Jeez.

Pretty serious there, lots could happen be safe!
We’re okay here. Nothing much happening. But man Tennessee, the Carolinas down to Florida are hurting bad. Entire towns in TN and North Carolina have been swept away by flash flooding

IMG_6342.png

Just got home. I'm pooped. I ran around this morning, picking up stuff for the bike race tomorrow, and mowed the race course all afternoon. 2 miles but a minimum of 10 ft. wide with a 42" deck. I moweed probably 8 miles today.

We made it to VT and settled in at the AirBnb. The Dart made it with no issues. She ran perfectly.

I hope everyone in the path of the hurricane stays safe.
IMG_7882.jpeg

Hey all checking in. As some know I do a high impact cardio class a couple days a week and love it. Only a few of us do it me and three other women. I'm twice their age and they call me the over achiever...lol!! A new girl showed up last week really in good shape very athletic. I soon realized I knew her dad and realized she was a KC Chiefs cheerleader. Grace is a nice addition to the class yes, life is tough. I promise not to miss a workout. :lol:

I wonder if Scott and Chris- Willie are in the path of that storm. Haven't heard from them recently.

Hey all checking in. As some know I do a high impact cardio class a couple days a week and love it. Only a few of us do it me and three other women. I'm twice their age and they call me the over achiever...lol!! A new girl showed up last week really in good shape very athletic. I soon realized I knew her dad and realized she was a KC Chiefs cheerleader. Grace is a nice addition to the class yes, life is tough. I promise not to miss a workout. :lol:
Pics or it didn’t happen

I wonder if Scott and Chris- Willie are in the path of that storm. Haven't heard from them recently.
On the north east side of it. Pretty sure worst of it went west of them but it’s massive and it’s rotating in this general area for the next 3 days

IMG_6342.png

All well here. Drove through a little corner of it.

IMG_20240927_120643061_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240927_130807832_HDR_AE.jpg

Lot of flash flooding. Drove through some fairly deep areas on low spots. Small limbs and such all over.

Overall, not bad

-
Back