Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
call just went out for volunteers for this flooding and hurricane stuff. Sounds like they’re expecting a mobilization of the National Guard to help out.

Yep, put my name on that list and let’s roll

If it’s in orders, nothing any employer can do
My prayers for your safety should you be chosen to go :thumbsup:
genuflectII.jpg

Got nissan wheel bearing replaced. Found a loose tie rod end.
Turns out it needed 2 wheel bearings.
Buddy has same buggy, horrible creaking noise, seems like its the struts. And during wheel rotation one stud spun. Had to drill it. Then hunted for a replacement stud- DUH! I had 6 in the hub i just pulled out. We are both learning about these rigs together. Bonus, i have a slave. I mean helper.

So, after missing Toooo many Baseball and Football Games. I bit the bullet and subscribed to YouTube TV. Great deal for newbies, and with Sunday Football Ticket. Did a little research and see that they are a good deal. And..... I can carry that App with me to Viet Nam in November....Watching the O's 8-0 all over the Twins in the 5th inning....... :thumbsup:

Evening everyone, was working on my D150 today. Had to replace the fenders as the ones on it are beyond repair. Needless to say it took all day to get one even close to lined up with the hood and door. GoodMark's made in Tywan, so they are close but not great fit.

Evening everyone, was working on my D150 today. Had to replace the fenders as the ones on it are beyond repair. Needless to say it took all day to get one even close to lined up with the hood and door. GoodMark's made in Tywan, so they are close but not great fit.
I was very lucky to find metal for my 92 D250 locally. 8ft bed, two doors ,and two fenders, unbent, all for $500. My oldest Son drove it off a slippery road and through the trees a few years ago...

I would take a look at their website, the possibilities are endless for configurations. Might be a graceful solution?
Yeah problem I have is the kit that came with the Gerst, which is perfectly fine except that the hub center of the brake rotor isn’t tapered and doesn’t clear the inside of the my wheels. I’m running a 5mm spacer to allow it to seat for now but long term I need to explore options. There’s tons out there for mustang II spindles

What year? I have a set of AMD(guess what, they’re stamped in Taiwan too)

Mine is an 82, already have them named with color so I will just run these. Typical off shore stuff. These truck are non existant or beat to death if you find them for parts.

-
Back