Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had that one on 8 track. Wore it out. That and Captain and Me.
That photo on the Captain & Me album cover, one of the bridges that collapsed in the Sylmar Quake 1971. I was awakened by the sound of that quake 120 miles away in the desert. In 1977 I went to work for the contractor that was building that I 5 - Hwy 14 project.

About the high here today. For me the VA is just a how ya doing, need refills, your blood looks good. Just service related nothing else.

Good morning everyone. Cooled way down for today. Windy, high of 65 for the day. Low tonight of 39

Well I gotta leave early today for Safety Mtg. at the mothership/crystal palace. Only good thing about going to it is I get to drop off some decommissioned equipment that's piling up in the shop as we move to newer technology. Have to drive the Equinox, damn thing was on cruise control and decided something was in front of the vehicle so crash warning light came on and it slammed on the brakes, almost got rear ended by the guy tailgating me he probably thinks I brake checked him but I didn't.

Well I gotta leave early today for Safety Mtg. at the mothership/crystal palace. Only good thing about going to it is I get to drop off some decommissioned equipment that's piling up in the shop as we move to newer technology. Have to drive the Equinox, damn thing was on cruise control and decided something was in front of the vehicle so crash warning light came on and it slammed on the brakes, almost got rear ended by the guy tailgating me he probably thinks I brake checked him but I didn't.
Yikes.... That had to wake you up quickly

-
Back