Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning folks. Just flying by on a coffee break from mowing. The rain finally stopped last night and first full sunshine in over a week. :thumbsup:

Property taxes are unconstitutional. Period
Try it out by not paying and see what happens. There are restrictions but property taxes are not unconstitutional.

red x gif.gif

You can't beat the taste of black walnuts in fudge and brownies. Damn, I wish Mom was still around.

Just had a couple of squirrels come by for some walnuts.....real animal squirrels lol

Even though the camper top has a slider on it from inside the camper top, you cannot reach to clean the windows because it is so narrow. Windows were filthy because this truck has been setting for probably a year and a half .So I had to come up with a solution. Today. I bought this little bathroom squeegee at Wally Mart for $5 and made an extension handle for it.
PXL_20241003_204813727.MP.jpg
PXL_20241003_204823629.jpg

So then while I had the hose out, I looked over at my Cadillac which I have been letting them drive to the nail shop each day, and it was quite Dusty and dirty. So I began to spray it off initially just to get it wet. Probably wash it tomorrow. But then I found this on the left front corner. I'm sure I'll get an I don't know, I not see it., I not know who do that. LOL
PXL_20241003_210233944.jpg
:wtf::mad::mob::BangHead:

Im really impressed with the upholstery. Guy did an awesome job. Driver’s side carpet to trim and drop seat in. Sun visors and door panels. Should be a good day tomorrow.
IMG_1175.jpeg

So then while I had the hose out, I looked over at my Cadillac which I have been letting them drive to the nail shop each day, and it was quite Dusty and dirty. So I began to spray it off initially just to get it wet. Probably wash it tomorrow. But then I found this on the left front corner. I'm sure I'll get an I don't know, I not see it., I not know who do that. LOL
View attachment 1716311267 :wtf::mad::mob::BangHead:
th.jpg

Side bar how on earth is it none of you tech savvy boys have not put a link to Band of Heathens and posted their signature song Hurricane? Great song! I am listening to Gilmore shred it on remastered Dark Side of The Moon. Toddy in hand. A day welding a pick ax will do that to ya. I ran power out to one of our shooting benches today. I am whooped. For the record I still hate the alarm clocks at beginning of Time cut.

IMG_2381.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

IMG_5279.jpeg

-
Back