Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Visitor this morning.

IMG_3393.jpeg

Side bar how on earth is it none of you tech savvy boys have not put a link to Band of Heathens and posted their signature song Hurricane? Great song! I am listening to Gilmore shred it on remastered Dark Side of The Moon. Toddy in hand. A day welding a pick ax will do that to ya. I ran power out to one of our shooting benches today. I am whooped. For the record I still hate the alarm clocks at beginning of Time cut.

View attachment 1716311318

View attachment 1716311320

View attachment 1716311321
Nice trench line dug by the pup.

Good Morning All! Tuned into the Bucs/Falcons game, nice comeback by Cousins/Falcons, did not see MLB, so sick of not seeing Mariners in the post season but remember kids "Get your Garlic Fries". All that org cares about is selling those and putting butts in seats!! Rant over : )

Good Morning All! Tuned into the Bucs/Falcons game, nice comeback by Cousins/Falcons, did not see MLB, so sick of not seeing Mariners in the post season but remember kids "Get your Garlic Fries". All that org cares about is selling those and putting butts in seats!! Rant over : )

Thursday night Prime games used to be the worst of the worst dumpster games. This year they've been pretty decent. It's the only football I see since I only have Prime.

I usually don't stay up to the end but I did last night. Felt good for the special teams guy to come up huge at the end.

-
Back