Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, if I sell them here at a good price it makes me a few bucks and they go to a member of this great place I have been calling home for many years, plus zero ebay fee's
I snaged them from this Dart

a222.jpg

I guess what I need to sell would be a very nice set of matching 1965 dart V8 exhaust manifolds, I have been hanging on to them just in case my 66 wanted to run a small stock 318 , I am thinking $70 plus shipping.. any thoughts ?

That seems fair...

You going with headers on the 360???

What I really want now are the cabinets, but unfortunately the testers are now easy to get running! HELP ME FAST!

That seems fair...

You going with headers on the 360???
I sand blasted and coated with POR 20 and they are ready to be installed, Hooker Super Comps I bought when I sold my /6 intake and carb a year a go

001.JPG

008.JPG

1535013_1008768765805136_1563774798459049784_n.jpg

14695307_1429225513759457_6395826224258628114_n.jpg

OOPS your the sb guru. I would think that year would be hard to find in good shape.

OOPS your the sb guru. I would think that year would be hard to find in good shape.

Not many choices on exhaust for an early A-body with a small block... The left side early a manifold has that down spout area to get between the firewall and starter....

Very tight in there... (that's what he said....) :D

I have one or two in my stash for when I put the 360 in my 66 Valiant wagon... I will open them up a little in the ports with a die grinder for better flow...

Sunny and humid, 89 degree's today.. I hope to enjoy these oak tree shades and mow the new property next door my sister in law sold me

It's supposed to start warming up here starting today... It's been nice and cool for the last week...

There are supposed to be some t-storms blowing through for the next few days...

It's supposed to start warming up here starting today... It's been nice and cool for the last week...

There are supposed to be some t-storms blowing through for the next few days...
Same here ! it has been a cool summer I think

Same here ! it has been a cool summer I think

There is a northern trade wind picking up the heat from Texas and blowing it up north almost along the Mississippi to us.... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Hey Ben, keep that heat down in Texas where it belongs... :icon_fU: :mob:

Any one ever see a car with hammer paint on it? Was reading the can the other day and you can paint it without the hammer effect, think it might be cool with the small swirl effects in the paint. Kind of paisley? Hard to explain.

yea - the stuff I used wasn't that "heavy" - I will try to get a pic later

More like this but smoother.
View attachment 1715061476

I like the blue version better

Was just looking for smooth pics, kind of interesting if it would get those swirls in it smooth. There are a ton of colors available but no custom ones that I have seen yet.

Was just looking for smooth pics, kind of interesting if it would get those swirls in it smooth. There are a ton of colors available but no custom ones that I have seen yet.
the hammered paint isn't going to lay out perfectly smooth - unless you sand it down afterward and then what's the point of paying for the hammered stuff?

Been there done that still have blue toe nails to prove it! I will never use a HF gun again!

-
Back