Streetmaster to Airgap

-
....and I thought this thread was stupid on page 3.

The ones that arent really covered by anyone...who's brother heads are generally exploited in incorrect ways by folks spewing misinformation on what to do with them with stone dremel tool.
I'm stepping back in where I left off years ago when I started that 318 head porting thread.
There is nothing wrong using 318/273 heads on a 318/273. They are volumed accordingly for cid and work very well...which has been somewhat of a mystery because mostly folks go for the bigger Port head. No one was around to say 'hey look what this does'..
I'm catering to that crowd....ultimately factory iron is my game.
That's why.

They are the real deal. They port heads for real racers at the very top of racing. You can run them down all you want but they port heads you will never see in in your life on engines you could never hope to play with. While he was playing with TOP FUEL cylinder heads you were in your garage play with what you could find.

The more you run them down the more people will see you for what you really are. If ultimate factory iron was your game you would be doing Stock eliminator and Super Stock heads......Maybe you could show us all these record setting engines with your heads on them?

They are the real deal. They port heads for real racers at the very top of racing. You can run them down all you want but they port heads you will never see in in your life on engines you could never hope to play with. While he was playing with TOP FUEL cylinder heads you were in your garage play with what you could find.

The more you run them down the more people will see you for what you really are. If ultimate factory iron was your game you would be doing Stock eliminator and Super Stock heads......Maybe you could show us all these record setting engines with your heads on them?
But they'll port whatever head you pay them to port. That doesn't mean a thing in regards to "how good" the head might be.

See... now here's when you need to shut the fuk up .I'm not running them down, you're the one putting their name out there...and I'm sure they don't appreciate it in this light.
You don't know what you think you know
and you've been a ck biter from day one here.

Are your delusions so strong that you think you're on the same plane as the people you name drop? Hahahaha.

Says the liar who wants to call modified iron "factory".

If it came from the mopar factory then its a factory head is it not? Guess a 302 is now not a factory head that came on a passenger car but some magical unicorn cylinder head after some one ports it. More Dishonesty

If it came from the mopar factory then its a factory head is it not? Guess a 302 is now not a factory head that came on a passenger car but some magical unicorn cylinder head after some one ports it. More Dishonesty

It's only magical when you touch it and manage to run a 17s 1/4 after.

Factory means just that, what the factory shipped. They didn't ship the hacked up **** shows you're so proud of bragging on.

Are your delusions so strong that you think you're on the same plane as the people you name drop? Hahahaha.

The sad part is Mopar Official does. And by the looks of it you agree with him.

Aren't you embarrassed that some one of Modern Cylinder Heads caliber can say it can be done but you say it can't be done? When was the last time you put together top fuel cylinder heads?

It's only magical when you touch it and manage to run a 17s 1/4 after.

Factory means just that, what the factory shipped. They didn't ship the hacked up **** shows you're so proud of bragging on.

So now your argument is no one should touch their heads because they should stay completely stock other wise you cant brag?

The sad part is Mopar Official does. And by the looks of it you agree with him.

Aren't you embarrassed that some one of Modern Cylinder heads caliber can say it can be done but you say it can't be done? When was the last time you put together top fuel cylinder heads?

Why would I be embarrassed? I'm quicker than 18s, unlike your heap.

Keep lusting over the company who makes heads you'll never touch, the performance of which exceeds anything you'll ever do.

A moron who managed to port less performance into his heads questioning other's experiences with head prep? That's rich. You're such a hack, and a massive liar to boot.

So now your argument is no one should touch their heads because they should stay completely stock other wise you cant brag?

It takes a liar of your caliber to manufacture such misinformation. I'd be impressed if you weren't so obviously insecure about your shortcomings in life.

But they'll port whatever head you pay them to port. That doesn't mean a thing in regards to "how good" the head might be.

Maybe you missed this bit:

One of our main avenue's is in the NHRA Super Stock and Comp Eliminator class. Many racers in these two classes run all Modern Cylinder Head products in their cars

If you were chasing like the guys in these classes chase would you send your heads to Tom and Jerry?

Why would I be embarrassed? I'm quicker than 18s, unlike your heap.

Keep lusting over the company who makes heads you'll never touch, the performance of which exceeds anything you'll ever do.

A moron who managed to port less performance into his heads questioning other's experiences with head prep? That's rich. You're such a hack, and a massive liar to boot.

So my cars gone from 13's to 18's in the matter of how many pages. More dishonesty.

They say it can be done because they are doing it.......Cant say that about you though.

Maybe you missed this bit:

One of our main avenue's is in the NHRA Super Stock and Comp Eliminator class. Many racers in these two classes run all Modern Cylinder Head products in their cars

If you were chasing like the guys in these classes chase would you send your heads to Tom and Jerry?
I don't know. Never heard of them. I wouldn't use a 302 head to begin with. Not for any form of racing.

"13's to 18's now"

It's all the weight from the BULLSHIT you're spewing that ads more time onto your ets..

Soon it will be 20's.

So my cars gone from 13's to 18's in the matter of how many pages. More dishonesty.

They say it can be done because they are doing it.......Cant say that about you though.

They're doing it with better heads than your junk, and better than 302s to boot. Wonder why a top tier shop would advertise the other heads and not your unicorns? Don't strain yourself thinking about it too hard, because you could never touch their work anyway.

Before long, you're going to be running 20s. No doubt you'll lie and claim top fuel times as your own. We already know how you like to make **** up and claim others accomplishments as your own.

You're opinion is unqualified on that subject.
You'd be better to know how to do it yourself before streaking the site and post bombing.

Looks like Modern Cylinder Head's opinion is unqualified too. Maybe they should come here and ask you what they should do on their CNC race program to improve the heads they currently do. If only everyone knew how much better you truly were they would beat a path to your door and Modern would go broke.

"13's to 18's now"

It's all the weight from the BULLSHIT you're spewing that ads more time onto your ets..

Soon it will be 20's.

I thought the heads were what was slowing it down......

-
Back