Stuck in Canada

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Well it looks like my return to the US will be delayed one more day. Instead of going through Bangor Maine we landed in Goose Bay Canada somewhere to refuel but upon landing the hydraulic lines for the landing gear broke. Get to spend 24+ hours here.

At least you're on a continent that ends in AMERICA.

best wishes getting back safely. thats horrible, sorry you have to go through that, hopefully you can recover when you get back to normal. if your going to get stuck at least get stuck somewhere better. oh well the time will go fast

Sorry, my bad, I made the first mistake in aviation: if you talk about a plane breaking, it will.:eek:ops: Airplanes are very sensitive beings and get their feelings hurt easily.

Well it looks like my return to the US will be delayed one more day. Instead of going through Bangor Maine we landed in Goose Bay Canada somewhere to refuel but upon landing the hydraulic lines for the landing gear broke. Get to spend 24+ hours here.

That sucks. You missing your son's birthday because of it or have I gone crazy?

Caught a hop out of Hanscom AFB MA going to Milldenhall England in a C5 way back when. Plane got to Prestwick Scotland and promptly broke with no ETA. All of us passengers (maybe 10 or so) caught a night train down to London; good times! No such luck from Goose Bay lol

Sorry to hear, welcome to Canada!! May as well kiss the cod and try some Newfie Screech while yer there!

you may as well get screeched in while your there lol but really the newfies are great people and love to party and play music

getting stuck in Newfoundland and bitching is like getting stuck in New Orleans and bitching ,grab a jug of screech and all will be all good , Goose Bay is out there a way but your still surrounded by some of the best people in the world , try a little fishin brew while your there as well .Newfies know how to have a good time

Welcome to Canada Bro.. the Newf's will treat ya right... but I'll bet you'll be glad to be home soon... good to have you back.

I would gladly go drink but we were told no alcohol even though the same 4 that always get drunk and do the wrong thing have already gotten drunk. I am above them and refuse to live my life as they with what seems like no consequences.

Welcome to North America anyway, soooo glad you made it back to your home continent! We're all pulling for you to make it the rest of the way tomorrow.

best wishes getting back safely. thats horrible, sorry you have to go through that, hopefully you can recover when you get back to normal. if your going to get stuck at least get stuck somewhere better. oh well the time will go fast
Nothing wrong with being stuck in Canada.Glad your away from that he'll hole Corey.

At least you are on the right continent. Hope you make it home tomorrow.

................Welcome back Cory...........ur almost there.....dont worry, be happy........u will make ur daughters birthday.......kim......

Did they get your plane fixed yet? Are you on your way home?

You got us all waiting/wondering, need the info....

So sorry to hear about your delay, But glad the landing gear worked to get you safely on the ground Corey :cheers: I hope you make it home in time to give your daughter a big hug on her birthday tonight :hello2:

-
Back