Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Good morning Big!! :cheers: Coffee up and enjoy some breakfast this morning bud :coffee2:

Been watching *** monkey and it was pretty cool to see some friends on there,they work on the Hennin Motorsports car,Howard and Shane Farris of Farris Racing Engines.....My machinists.They are great people and Know Mopar for you guys in the area.

You were in my neck of the woods again - Pittsburgh! Thanks for sharing, I always like seeing your pics and how much you drive.

Nice to see updates! I love the open road...can be a nightmare, or a blessing.....either way....you get to see more than most people doo...stay safe buddy :glasses7:

That is one of the coolest pictures you have ever shared Big :color: I see you are hauling generator packs it looks like :cheers: Thank you for a cool view :coffee2:

It too hard to load them up on Photobucket so I just put them up on fb.if anyone wants to friend me look up Tony J zambino and scrapmetal

That is one of the coolest pictures you have ever shared Big :color: I see you are hauling generator packs it looks like :cheers: Thank you for a cool view :coffee2:
THAT was a scary road hence no more pics us hwy 49 was a pig trail and the winds was about to blow me off the mountain

It too hard to load them up on Photobucket so I just put them up on fb.if anyone wants to friend me look up Tony J zambino and scrapmetal

Yes :cheers: I sure have been enjoying or time there Big :color: I see I need to go check out another cool video :cheers:

I took this from the American customs parking lot

My all time favorite meat, we have a ranch up by Hardy Arkansas, best darn burger you will ever eat and real good for anyone with diabetes :color:

Got a Dot check and my wiper motor quit in the middle of inspection,very minor oil sepage on my air compressor head,claims my brakes are out when I just spent 1650 on them and got a Federal inspection 4 weeks ago.I have a very clean record and this puke ruined it.new tires,new 5 day old windshields new led lights.you could see I take care of my truck.Just a *** hole.

Fyi....most of these experts can't even hook to a trailer much less move one

Got a Dot check and my wiper motor quit in the middle of inspection,very minor oil sepage on my air compressor head,claims my brakes are out when I just spent 1650 on them and got a Federal inspection 4 weeks ago.I have a very clean record and this puke ruined it.new tires,new 5 day old windshields new led lights.you could see I take care of my truck.Just a *** hole.

Fyi....most of these experts can't even hook to a trailer much less move one

That blows. They should all be licensed to drive the same equipment they inspect.

I just spent 2 days and 500 bucks and I only have 1/2 of my wipers going.Because of wrong parts and dumbass mechanic

-
Back