Stuff I do while Truckin

-
My wife is from Topeka, When I learned this I asked if I could Takpeka under that dress :D

Nice looking truck. I walk past the line where the head for that engine was machined everyday. Sadly the engine assembly line is gone though.

New trailer wired wrong and plumbed wrong cost me,2.6 hrs wait time and it looks like crap

Someone got some new lines made it looks like ? Electrical never looks good Big D. Does it work ?

It's a new trailer they built.Dumb ***'s.They should have fixed the air at the rear of the tlr.You can see the wrong colors going into the trailer glad hands

It's a new trailer they built.Dumb ***'s.They should have fixed the air at the rear of the tlr.You can see the wrong colors going into the trailer glad hands
I see that now #-o nuff said about the install :glasses7:

Dispatch:Louisiana has some good loads

I hauled *** down here the offer me a load out of Houston that dont pay didley

In Slide La at least it's not my truck broke.On my way to Palmetto Fl.Is 1/2 a ice ring for Disney on ice

Loaded out of Montreal and went to Columbus so some of youse can see the cirque.Now on North canton oh broke down.On my way to Tampa for Tuesday then a overweight stage to Toronto

I have detailed a couple of big rigs like yours and it was a 10 hour job wash wax and int.. Looks great Big Dummy ..

-
Back