Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Thanks .I'm going .cost me 300 bucks thought I was done for.Oil sending unit and road call thought it was the oil pump or worse

Always enjoy looking at your travel thread. I occasionally did a little trucking a few times a year for my job many many years ago - remember shifting a 10 speed roadranger a lot without ever using the clutch. Someone posted this thing on My wife's FB page and I thought maybe you would agree with it - certainly are a lot of challenges driviing a truck, at least that is what I remember.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 242
Always enjoy looking at your travel thread. I occasionally did a little trucking a few times a year for my job many many years ago - remember shifting a 10 speed roadranger a lot without ever using the clutch. Someone posted this thing on My wife's FB page and I thought maybe you would agree with it - certainly are a lot of challenges driviing a truck, at least that is what I remember.
Drivers have changed.Now they are morons

at least you are your own boss.... i drive for coca cola... not a bad gig... did my 1st 5 yrs OTR.... what a wonderful experience.... i hated doing those bulk overweight tanks.... horrible on fuel milage... made no money running one from LA to Jacksonville fl.

Morons who like to text while driving!

No the morons whom take up more than one parking place ,cut people off,litter,piss all over the bathrooms and the parking lot, banging on something on their truck or trailer next to people sleeping,review their engines when people are sleeping,running over curbs ruining landscaping /sprinkler systems.,not ready at top booths making others wait,camping out on fuel islands,speeding in school zones,Shiting in a bag and dumping it at Walmart or truckstop parking lots ,just lack of respect for everyone around them.....ect

at least you are your own boss.... i drive for coca cola... not a bad gig... did my 1st 5 yrs OTR.... what a wonderful experience.... i hated doing those bulk overweight tanks.... horrible on fuel milage... made no money running one from LA to Jacksonville fl.
Indian River or Bynum?

The best burger you will eat IMO.. We eat allot of it here. I want pictures !!

That looks like the one called TIV. It's the guy who makes the 3D movies of tornados.

Was going to stay home but got a call.This driver crashed and now I loaded his trailer in dallas going to Jersey

-
Back