Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I delivered the gen set back to Dallas today.Had to keep the truck running Saturday till today.I got a short somewhere and couldn't find it.I took the truck home to my mechanic and he found the only thing I didn't really check and it was the ground from the battery box to the frame.Im fixed now and waiting for a load . hopefully in the morning something will pop up

I went from Venus Tx to Houma La yesterday in a regular trailer and Loaded today in Waggaman La to Longview Tx both loads are construction tool trailers

I'm going home tomorrow and comming back out Saturday and going to Bossier city to be lead driver for Cirque du Soleil going to Layafette La.Ill try to post pics.This is their arena show abd I was requested to be there. I've worked several times with them and they like me

I'm at CenturyLink center in Bossier City and this happens.These swift drivers are dangerous.Under bidding sobs.One of my fellow drivers tried to warn me about the the truck behind me but what was going in behind him

[ame]https://youtu.be/equoMu49Tto[/ame]

how many miles you have under your belt? BTW I love to follow you. I always thought I would have liked to haul over the road for about a year, Joe

I have a little over 3 million safe driving miles.Been driving since 3 of 1987.When I get home tomorrow I'll have 4650 miles just this week

I knew you had to have a bunch. Keep on truckin and be safe

Im pooped.Stopped in Mathews Mo.588" from the south side of Dallas.The guy whom ought the trailer is going to take it when I get there so I'll be another 55 and I'll be home till after Thanksgiving

Yes,hence the Elephant walk and they use it to transfer some equipment.Sometimes we take the Elephants but we always take the tigers

That's cool ,as hell.. ( Love big cats..) Glad ,you got started,on the new combo.. Will send you a couple of questions, about Rat combos later this week,via P.M.

Took a catering trailer into the Ritz in Naples FL

BACKED IN WHERE THE GUY IN THE RED SHIRT IS AT

[ame]https://youtu.be/h1_1kiZ45fs[/ame]

-
Back