Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I'm in Palmetto Florida picking up Thursday going to Toronto at the Blue Jays stadium with Disney!

Went to Porter In to pick up a Mobile stage.I was grossing 85,000 lbs and took it to Niagra Falls Ontario,so If your going to the New Years Party I brought The stage directly across from the Falls in the us

Went to the North side of Toronto to get a medical trailer and took it to Columbus O

Snow storm from Buffalo to Cleveland

Snow storm from Buffalo to Cleveland

So when there is a snowstorm on a nice clean road (no ice or such) do you go blasting by cars that are on the right moving slowly? I got to drive home 2 1/2 hours in a snowstorm and had 2 rigs blow by me. The snow cloud they kicked up made me slow down almost to the point of stopping. I wish I had the vision and the weight they had. Sure made me pay 10x more attention than I already was!

On a different note, my girlfriend's son got his CDL, he's always wanted to drive truck and now he can!

I've got 27 years of safe driving.It scares me to drive in the snow.There are some non driving morons in this country including truck drivers.I almost have about 11 accidents in that little streach.

Good morning BD, how did they treat yea up north ?

It's amazing how much snow gets kicked up by a trailer. Always gets your attention when you see the brake lights on the trailer just feet ahead of you!

I've been home since Christmas.Work is slow.Ive been sick and trying to leave since yesterday.At least I painted my house,worked o my 470,got electricity to my shop,made trim in the hallway, dragged 2 mustangs !

I'm still sick but got to get some spending money for Feb 20.Im going to Disney world

If you know someone who is a resident of Fl. have them purchase your tickets. There is a pretty good discount for Floridians.

-
Back