Sugar-Free Gum kills dogs

-
Wow thanks for posting that article.I never give my dog gum and after reading that I will keep a eye on family members.

Our dog will eat pretty much ANYTHING too.
(Asparagus, carrots, baked potato, peas, corn, tomato, onion, bird seed off the floor)
Gave him a piece of Ginger root one day because he wanted it so bad, and he threw it 10 feet getting it out of his mouth. :)

Our dog will eat pretty much ANYTHING too.
(Asparagus, carrots, baked potato, peas, corn, tomato, onion, bird seed off the floor)
Gave him a piece of Ginger root one day because he wanted it so bad, and he threw it 10 feet getting it out of his mouth. :)

Now that's funny.

I dropped a piece of cooked green pepper on the floor on time and the one dog was all over it. After he tasted he gave me a look as if to say, "but that's people food. Why doesn't it taste good?"

My other dog loves hot peppers. She got a hold of a jalapeno one time and went back for more.

Now that's funny.

I dropped a piece of cooked green pepper on the floor on time and the one dog was all over it. After he tasted he gave me a look as if to say, "but that's people food. Why doesn't it taste good?"

My other dog loves hot peppers. She got a hold of a jalapeno one time and went back for more.

This dog will eat things that will come back to haunt you later in the night.
Like an invisible toxic cloud reminiscent of nerve gas.

You gotta wounder how safe it is for us humans ? Oh sure we might not just die quickly but isn't it true they don't understand how many cancers happen ? Who's to say 20--30 years later on that gum doesn't come back to bite you ?

No diet anything for me.

anything sugar free is toxic to dogs. its called Xyletol i believe and is worse for dogs than grapes, raising, garlic, onion and chocolate. Also bad for your dog.

-
Back