Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I have 2 sets of new (opened but never installed) sunpro "3 gauge" gauges.

Set #1 is a 2" set with chrome mounting bracket and trim rings.
$25+ shipping.

Set #2 is a 1.5" set with black mounting bracket and trim rings.
$20+ shipping. I was planning to use a silver paint pen on these gauge rings so I tested it in a few spots on the BACK of the mounting bracket to see how it'd look but it not visible from the front.

Both sets are located in Lewisburg, ky. 42256

image.jpg

i dont suppose thats an electrical oil pressure gauge is it?

i'll take set number #2, if you take paypal I will eat the service charge. just send me your infoand i'l send you mine. thanks brian
I've got a guy who wants a set but he's not sure which size. If he wants set #1 I'll get you a quote on shipping for set #2

I've got a guy who wants a set but he's not sure which size. If he wants set #1 I'll get you a quote on shipping for set #2
money talks and bs walks. since he can't make up his mind, i'll take both sets right now. then he doesn't have to make up his mind!

Money talks but common courtesy gives him time to respond. If he states he wants a set, he's first in line and since its a work day, I'll give him till 6pm central time

i'll take set number #2, if you take paypal I will eat the service charge. just send me your infoand i'l send you mine. thanks brian
I'll send you my info, but be sure you run it @75slant6 first, so I know he doesn't mind donating the money to me :)

I'll send you my info, but be sure you run it @75slant6 first, so I know he doesn't mind donating the money to me :)
why am I getting 2 different address's and 2 different user names from 2 different states? something smells bad about this deal. so I am going to have to say that THE DEAL IS OFF UNTIL I GET SOME LAWFUL ANSWERS. I am a retired deputy sheriff, so don't try and scam me.

why am I getting 2 different address's and 2 different user names from 2 different states? something smells bad about this deal. so I am going to have to say that THE DEAL IS OFF UNTIL I GET SOME LAWFUL ANSWERS. I am a retired deputy sheriff, so don't try and scam me.

no scam at al brother...just a case of mistaken identity, and me having some fun with it
(thats why i told you to run it by 75slant6 before you pay me for his parts)

75slant6 is the OP and seller
i was the first to respond
and you simply responded to me, instead of him

read back through the thread and you'll see
(hopefully you'll get a chuckle out of it)

Money talks but common courtesy gives him time to respond. If he states he wants a set, he's first in line and since its a work day, I'll give him till 6pm central time
I guess you may or may not have read your post. when I am conducting business I expect to do business, not be jerked around by members that have nothing else better to do with their time than to get into someone else's business. so until I get all the correct information to close out this deal, I will withhold payment to you. also I think that DIYMIRAGE should pay for a small part of our deal because of his playing games, I hope you are in agreement with me on this. I really wanted for this deal to be easy, now it is a train wreck. I will await your info and thoughts on this. I can say it was a pleasure dealing with you, I can't say much about the other member. I am an honest and polite man to deal with, just check my dealings on the board. there are not many people on here that are willing to eat the paypal cost to make the deal easier. I joined this board to make friends and find parts for my 68 dart gt and in 12 years here I have done well. I live on a limited budget because of my being injured in the line of duty, so I have to watch the money I expend each month. that is why I use this board, because most people work with me on the prices they ask. thank you for your understanding, brian

I guess you may or may not have read your post. when I am conducting business I expect to do business, not be jerked around by members that have nothing else better to do with their time than to get into someone else's business. so until I get all the correct information to close out this deal, I will withhold payment to you. also I think that DIYMIRAGE should pay for a small part of our deal because of his playing games, I hope you are in agreement with me on this. I really wanted for this deal to be easy, now it is a train wreck. I will await your info and thoughts on this. I can say it was a pleasure dealing with you, I can't say much about the other member. I am an honest and polite man to deal with, just check my dealings on the board. there are not many people on here that are willing to eat the paypal cost to make the deal easier. I joined this board to make friends and find parts for my 68 dart gt and in 12 years here I have done well. I live on a limited budget because of my being injured in the line of duty, so I have to watch the money I expend each month. that is why I use this board, because most people work with me on the prices they ask. thank you for your understanding, brian

sure, i'll pay to play
as a matter of fact, if you truly got hurt in the line of duty i have no problem paying for the whole deal as a ways of saying thank you for your service

I'm in. I'll pay also. Lemme know my share and I will get it sent PayPal way!

sure, i'll pay to play
as a matter of fact, if you truly got hurt in the line of duty i have no problem paying for the whole deal as a ways of saying thank you for your service
I am not here for sympathy. I believe in paying for the items I choose, I thank you for your offers but must decline. it was an honor to serve my community that was my reward. thank yous are very hard for some people but that was all I ever asked for on the job. that is all it really takes, a simple thank you. when I see a soldier in uniform I shake their hand and thank them for their service. that little gesture doesn't cost you a dime but it does make a world of difference to that person. so save your money, and just say thank you the next time you have the opportunity. believe me it does make a huge difference. thanks guys

no problem

i make it a point that my children understand there is a debt of gratitude due to our military and first responders and i think more often then not i will pick up the tab if i see one of them in the same establishment as myself

it would be a privelidge to pay for these parts for you but if a thank you is all you will accept then consider this it

(and also thanks to our moderators for allowing us the latitude of having this conversation even though it falls outside of the rules)

I thank soldiers every day. My job puts me face to face with large numbers of them daily.
With that said,
Thank you for the Service you provided to your community as well as the leadership by example I am sure you displayed and do still currently.
It would be a pleasure for me to purchase them for you. You can then put that money to another use or to pay it forward as I will have done.

To the OP:
Please PM me the cost so I can get it sent soonest.
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back