Super Charged Slant Six

-
Be sure and let us know what it does for his 60-foot times. I am thinking about one for our turbo car... OR some truck rear brakes for holding a hifg stall speed. Boost is everything on these cars...:profilel:
I will Bill! I will post video and times! His duster has willwoods on on all 4 corners and it will not hold to full boost so trans brake it is! We have about 5 - 6 street cars out of the SHARADON PERFORMANCE shop that are all running real close in times and we are going to have a 1/4 mile shoot out in the spring! We were all in the 11 ohs to high ten range and we are all tweaking our set ups to run in the high 10s all the time. So I will have lots of video!

I will Bill! I will post video and times! His duster has willwoods on on all 4 corners and it will not hold to full boost so trans brake it is! We have about 5 - 6 street cars out of the SHARADON PERFORMANCE shop that are all running real close in times and we are going to have a 1/4 mile shoot out in the spring! We were all in the 11 ohs to high ten range and we are all tweaking our set ups to run in the high 10s all the time. So I will have lots of video!

That will be great! I'm really looking forward to that video!!!

Than ks for the response!!!!:D

Wont post on this thread again,forgive me for beeing a highjacker.Dont want you to have to read re lated matter.Sorry to waste your time.Mark

Wont post on this thread again,forgive me for beeing a highjacker.Dont want you to have to read re lated matter.Sorry to waste your time.Mark

Guzzi Mark,

I the last TEN days, there have only been eight posts of this thread.

That's not even one a day...

It's not exactly like your few posts are crowding anybody out... LOL!

I can't imagine anybody complaining about you posting ANYWHERE, as fast as your /6 is and your generous and agreeable mood when it comes to sharing your valuabe informarion about how to go REAL FAST with a normally-aspirated slant six!

I have learned a lot from your contributions here, and I really hope you will continute to share all the good info, as it becomes available to you!

You have a fan club here.... just know that!:cheers:

Be sure and let us know what it does for his 60-foot times. I am thinking about one for our turbo car... OR some truck rear brakes for holding a hifg stall speed. Boost is everything on these cars...:profilel:

Bill, Look into a hydro boost brake system. Let us know what you find out.

Footbrakeing my car I got as low as 1.49 60 fts,after cutting backing plates car would not hold at the line above about 2500.and 60 fts went to 1.60s.Changeing backing plates back to more solid ones and going with bigger wheel cyl.I will bee back to low 1.50 60 fts.Hopefully a high 1.40 again.4000 stall footbrakeing with skinny frt tires is a challenge.Hate it when I do something knowing it will make car quicker and it doesnt,then ya think more and pretty much know where ya screwed up.Is this raceing theroy?Mark

Hate it when I do something knowing it will make car quicker and it doesnt,then ya think more and pretty much know where ya screwed up. Is this racing theory?Mark

I'd say, judging by your car's performance, that you have an EXCELLENT grasp on racing theory, Mark. Mad Max FLIES!!!

Your car raises eyebrows everywhere it shows up, and runs like the hammers of HELL, especially, for an ALL MOTOR car!

You're not afraid to try new things; that's why your car is so fast.

Good luck with your N20 experiment; it can only go faster and quicker... lol!:cheers:

-
Back