Super Shops is back......

-
Fine. But, I'd still like to know what bad experiences 340 had with them.

Is there a problem with that?

Cause he said so. Now hush up and go to your room.

A retail model that doesn't really work anymore.

I heard that the guy who owned the naming rights didn't really do himself any favors from a service standpoint either.

Yeu gueys dooo realize that this 'hea thread is frum TWEW THOUSAND 'N OUGHT SEVEN, right?

198382-audix-i5-thread-old-2.jpg

Fine. But, I'd still like to know what bad experiences 340 had with them.

Is there a problem with that?

Besides the thread being 2007, 340mopar hasn't signed on since 12-23-2010 01:51 PM so I think your question might go unanswered.

I was jst wondering if they actually came back.

6 years is probably just right for them to roll out and then see if success ensues or not.

I've not seen nor heard of one around here.

There was one in Tampa circa 1992...

Last time I saw one,Fresno 93. Bought a 3310 ,from them. Walls were bare then,down on Blackstone.

That company left Sacramento in the early to mid 90s. We had a store on Watt Ave and one in Citrus Heights on Auburn Blvd.
MOST of the guys working at BOTH stores were idiots. They had primered, beat up cars and STILL lived at home or in apartments. Rarely did any one of them have anything faster than a 13 second car.
I miss them though. sadly, when they were around I drove a 76 Camaro that had to be smog legal to register. Now that I have a car that is smog exempt, I could really USE a store like this!

-
Back