Surgery.....

-
not exactly the brightest bulb in the box somedays. did not take any pain killers beyond my maintenance dose yesterday. ended up hurting bad enough last night that i did not sleep. been pounding the oxy today, between that and an hours sleep last night my brain is fried........and my hand is more or less completely numb right now....

You need to try accupuncure!!My wife has several herniated discs,did all the MRI's,X-rays & PT's.In the end all thses doctors do is write you a script.The only thing that helped was the accupuncture.On a really bad day she will back it up with a happy pill:read2:

Stitches were removed yesterday. Doc told me that based upon my description of the pain/numbness/tingling that I got ti taken care of before any permanent damage was done. Going back on Thursday to talk to one of his associates about my screwed up elbow.....

Sending Positive energy for a speedy recovery..

Stitches were removed yesterday. Doc told me that based upon my description of the pain/numbness/tingling that I got ti taken care of before any permanent damage was done. Going back on Thursday to talk to one of his associates about my screwed up elbow.....

Great news about your hand. And I hope for the best for your elbow.

If I had known that growing older was going to hurt this much I might not have done some of the stuff I did years ago....

-
Back