Swinging for Divorce…

-
But they do work nice when done correctly. :p

Screenshot_20240914-153711_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240802-160404_Gallery.jpg

drum brakes are ok as long as you adjust your expectations and drive further from the car in front (that has modern brakes). the trouble is we all want these old cars to drive like our daily drivers so we go down the rabbit hole of 'upgrades', lol.
neil.

drum brakes are ok as long as you adjust your expectations and drive further from the car in front (that has modern brakes). the trouble is we all want these old cars to drive like our daily drivers so we go down the rabbit hole of 'upgrades', lol.
neil.
I agree, I still drive my old 60 odd year old classics like what they are..60 year old classics. Only traffic here is the 1 traffic light, there for when the schools let out and that 1 stop sign at that little town down the road. But I always stay far enough behind I can stop, and I always hope I do not encounter drunks and idiots from the front!!! So hard to call any of it traffic! Going to Houston to the doc,,,that requires my "modern" 2014.
I know, I am a lucky guy!!

neil.
BS in my original 48 Willys, driving normal twice I have had to drive over the curb, to avoid some *** doing something stupid.
The brakes are all new and work 100%, the stock drums cannot match the stopping distance of modern disk cars.
Yes I give tremendous extra gap, because the Willys is a nut and bolt restoration.

BS in my original 48 Willys, driving normal twice I have had to drive over the curb, to avoid some *** doing something stupid.
The brakes are all new and work 100%, the stock drums cannot match the stopping distance of modern disk cars.
Yes I give tremendous extra gap, because the Willys is a nut and bolt restoration.
yep i've done the up the kerb to avoid rear ending cars before in old ****. even came round a bend on a dual carriageway (like a freeway but only 2 lanes, lol) to find all the traffic stopped. i stopped alongside the 4th car from the back, lucky the centre of the road had enough room for me. :thumbsup:
neil.

Ordered the good tools… Ordered some tube, the rear SS line that goes from the hard line to the rear T- adapter… hopefully everything needed to do the rear brake lines. Pain in the butt but it’s ok.

Probably won’t get to it for 2 weeks since I’m going to South Carolina next week.

Are you going to the Dental convention in Myrtle Beach? My dentist usually shuts the office down for a week and they all go a convention, right by where our tin condo is in Myrtle Beach.

Are you going to the Dental convention in Myrtle Beach? My dentist usually shuts the office down for a week and they all go a convention, right by where our tin condo is in Myrtle Beach.

I’m not going to a convention but I am going for a dental continuing education course. It’s a 3D printing course, it is so I can do more procedures with my 3D printer. Right now I use my printer for surgical guides, models and basic stuff. Soon I want to be 3D printing dentures, partial dentures and implant retained dentures.

Being able to do this will allow me to be able to offer more services without pricing myself out of the range of most people.

IMG_8583.jpeg

IMG_8584.jpeg

IMG_8585.jpeg

IMG_8582.jpeg

I’m not going to a convention but I am going for a dental continuing education course. It’s a 3D printing course, it is so I can do more procedures with my 3D printer. Right now I use my printer for surgical guides, models and basic stuff. Soon I want to be 3D printing dentures, partial dentures and implant retained dentures.

Being able to do this will allow me to be able to offer more services without pricing myself out of the range of most people.

View attachment 1716304367

View attachment 1716304368

View attachment 1716304369

View attachment 1716304370
Hey, Doc. So, then you make some Billy Bob teeth? LOL!

1726667348375.png

-
Back