T minus 4 days

-
I sure will, right before I put on the new tires.
Well hell ya man I want a pic of it lol . A big thanks from my famliy man .. Welcome home .... Your job in hell is over bud ... Pop a cold one and relax :prayer::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Glad you are finally coming home Corey. Wish I was in NC to meet you. Fort Bragg was only a couple of hours from where I use to live. I thought they closed Pope SFB.

Glad you are finally coming home Corey. Wish I was in NC to meet you. Fort Bragg was only a couple of hours from where I use to live. I thought they closed Pope SFB.

From what I understand Pope was merged into FT. Bragg.

Thank you and all the men and women who serve to protect our way of life and the freedoms we have in USA. Safe flight home.

Very Cool.... I am so glad you and your brothers are on the way back. Thank You and all of them from a very grateful citizen.

Yes Turkey is very pretty here too. I know I only have Iraq and Kuwait to compare it to but it is REALLY green here with alot of flowers and trees. There are even cats and dogs walking around and a bunch of frogs which I haven't seen in months.

Yes Turkey is very pretty here too. I know I only have Iraq and Kuwait to compare it to but it is REALLY green here with alot of flowers and trees. There are even cats and dogs walking around and a bunch of frogs which I haven't seen in months.

Yes 1000x better than those places and 1000x friendlier to us. I was there for 3 weeks in 2000, it is a beautiful country. But you hurry home!

Actually we landed in Turkey this morning. Then on to Maine then Fort Bragg. But oh well I will be home before lunch tomorrow.

Hey, Maine, my old stomping grounds. Where are you landing there, Loring? I think Brunswick N.A.S closed.

Actually we landed in Turkey this morning. Then on to Maine then Fort Bragg. But oh well I will be home before lunch tomorrow.

My ex and her husband are at Fort Bragg. Say hello to them when you get there. :hello2:

Great to see you finally getting to come home Corey!!!!!!!

-
Back