Take a gander at the size of this Toolbox.

-
That's a big mudder skudder.

Damn…… 11 grand.

I can't imagine what my wife would go out and buy if I spent 11k on a tool box.

I know exactly what my wife would do and it wouldn't be pretty. She would probably pay a guy 12k to paint it pink and custom paint paisleys all over it. She is a smart-*** like that........but I love her anyway.

If I bolt all mine together it would be that long!! 8)

Attachments

• box1.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 544
mine is half that size cost about the same brand new and it has a fridge in the side locker. 11g is pretty good for that box.

I didn't see a toolbox in the link. I did see a pretty good price on a new boxcar though. Must be tough times for the railroads these days. :toothy10:

If I bolt all mine together it would be that long!! 8)

Nice array of usable boxes and I will still venture that ALL of them combined did NOT cost 11k......

That IS a very cool lookin box, but 11 thousand dollars? you can BUY three HUGE tool boxes from SAMS or COSTCO all stainless steel with roller bearing drawers for like 1500 - 2k..... Most shops I play in would not even know what to do with something that damn long, maybe CHIP Foose's team or OCC could use it as a backdrop for the TV show.......... to me something like that is just sillyness and puttin on aires

I worked with a guy who had that box, plus more add on drawers on top (over 6 ft tall) and lockers on either side. Thing had its own zip code. Dude didnt even know half of what was in there anymore.

Not all that big. I have two when put together are almost that wide and are twice as tall. Not to hard to remember where things are at as long as you put them back where they go.

Don't want to be nit-picky, but that stupid huge tool box is $12,000. That extra $995 is not chump change.

The mechanic at the shop has a box that long but about twice as high... full. Too bad he's nowhere near as good of a mechanic as the one guy in the hotrod shop is... And his box is pretty much your standard 12-15 drawers and a side cabinet for cleaners and whatnot! :toothy10: I think the box ya posted goes right along with what they say about the guys that lift their trucks 10 inches... they're compensating, lol.

For that price that damn thing better come full of tools from snap on, that's all I got too say. Oh and shipping better be free!

That box should come with an ASE mechanic for that kind of cash. It's fun to look at though.

I think you need a class B license to move that thing around in the garage.

-
Back