Terrible to know

-

jkeck55

Reaction score
I was checking out one of those slideshows on Yahoo. Famous cars. Maybe I am woefully uninformed but I just found out the 1970 charger they will use in the new fast and furious movie has a chevy 350 in it. That just seems wrong.

That might explain why that import managed to stay dead even.:bootysha:

350 is a cheaper motor for them to sacrifice then a 440 or 426 hemi.

Since all the "performance" in these movies is fake anyway, wo cares if they use a fake Charger? For that matter, why don't they use a Honda motor, with a little of that "noss" stuff they're always talking about? Heck it's all CGA BS anyway!

BTW, did you know that the Black Beauty cars in the new Green Hornet movie are also 350 powered?

I was checking out one of those slideshows on Yahoo. Famous cars. Maybe I am woefully uninformed but I just found out the 1970 charger they will use in the new fast and furious movie has a chevy 350 in it. That just seems wrong.
Do they have another movie coming out? I read in mopar action that the last movie also featured a 350 in the charger simply cause they didn't have the time to squeeze the 528 in their.

I quit worrying about what Horrywood did with cars a long time ago. I just don't understand the hero worship there seems to be for that stupid *** "General Lee." I wouldn't have one of those things up my $$$. Even the much touted "Bullitt" chase scene is pretty silly. As many times as McQueen shifted that 'stang, it must've had at least a 20 speed box, and the horrid excuse for double clutch action was more than silly.

Horry wood cannot, does not, and never will "get it right. Now that we've got this damnable computerized crap, nothing even looks all that real. One of the worst I've seen was "Flyboys" and the remake of "Flight of the Phoenix" which in it's day was a perfectly good movie.

I quit worrying about what Horrywood did with cars a long time ago. I just don't understand the hero worship there seems to be for that stupid *** "General Lee." I wouldn't have one of those things up my $$$. Even the much touted "Bullitt" chase scene is pretty silly. As many times as McQueen shifted that 'stang, it must've had at least a 20 speed box, and the horrid excuse for double clutch action was more than silly.

Horry wood cannot, does not, and never will "get it right. Now that we've got this damnable computerized crap, nothing even looks all that real. One of the worst I've seen was "Flyboys" and the remake of "Flight of the Phoenix" which in it's day was a perfectly good movie.
Pardon me for being young and ignorant, I had no Idea that movie was a remake. And I do love how they have those 20 speed gearboxes in every car you see in "fast and furious":toothy10:

-
Back