Thanks for 3 Fabulous Years FABO!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
On May 31, 2007, I hung my own shingle full time and Phoenix Specialty Coatings officially opened its doors.

I can't start my fourth year in business without taking an opportunity to thank all of my prior, current and future FABO customers for their encouragement along the way and confidence in my abilities. This hasn't been an easy road the last few years starting over after Hurricane Katrina, but each and every one of you has done your part to keep me inspired and to take one day at a time. Though I wasn't always positive, I'm beginning to think this little startup may actually work out. :-D

PSC's 3rd Anniversary today wouldn't be happening without you!

Here's a few FABO memories ...

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/...fter Photos/?action=view&current=3812ccd7.pbw

Special thanks also go out to JoeyChgo and the rest of his crew of admins and mods for letting me do my thing around here ... they let me play where I work and it's a great thing!!!

Love ya all! :love7:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I've only been here a year, Leanna, so I can't say anything about the previous two, but it's been fun watching PSC and you do you're thing.

Yeah, I can't say that I'm a current customer, but I can say that I'm a future one.

Thank you Leanna for all the great work you've done for me. This place would be snore city without you.

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary, Leanna. The work you did on my valvecovers was outstanding.

Happy Anniversary,Happy Anniversary,Happy Anniversary,Haaaaaaaappy Anniversary!!!You gotta sing like Fred Flintsone!LMAO!Congrats Leanna,FABO is a better place with you being here!:love7:
car pics 66 Dart 167.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 167.jpg

Happy Anniversary. I will be a future customer for sure, your work quality looks top notch!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Leanna. It has been a great 3 years of having you here with your business. You not only have given members great service but you have supported the site and members very well. You are a credit to the site!

Jack

We should be thanking you for putting up with us for 3 years.You brighten our lives and our parts.

Happy Anniversary on your third year of business Leanna and many more to come!

John

Shoudnt we be thanking you? Lol,your work is amazing Leanna!

Hey!! Who let Her on here, three years ago?

Kidding aside, you have been a great member.Everyone loves a chicky with a sense of humor....well, at least I do.
I hope you have many successful years.
Bill

The third year is a charm.

Always nice to see the entreprenurial spirit taking advantage of life ,liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Cudo's to you for making a go on your own as there is nothing better than being your own boss and doing what you love.

Shouldn't we be thanking you? Lol,your work is amazing Leanna!

I agree! As a matter of fact, Leanna has some chunks of my car right now as I type this...... 8)

Thank you and I hope you continue to grow. Outstanding workwomanship!

Did somebody say FREE BEERS? :cheers: Oh...... 3 YEARS!!!! :cheers: :cheers: Congrats on that too. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nice to see someone who is so into their work the way you are. Impeccable workmanship in your artwork. Yes I said artwork. You take crap and like magic turn them into art. The bar has been raised for sure. Keep up the terrific work!

Wylde1.

A big happy 3rd year Anniversary of taking care of all us here at FABO :cheers:
We have received the best of the best quality work that only PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS can give =P~, Yes Leanna :cheers: Thank you for being here.
You know my life is brighter having you here :happy10::happy10:

Victoria sure would have made yall proud this Sunday :love7:
The first picture is what I did today around the house on your 3rd year Anniversary :cheers: and did some cooking :-D

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 063.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 033.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 070.jpg

Thank you all!!! I'm looking forward to many many more years of this God and health willing. Ya all can't get rid of me that easy.

I spent the day finally coating my huge ol' mail box. Didn't get any before pics (grrrrr) but the afters tomorrow in the daylight should be better than this one from 10:15 p.m. :)

View attachment 155196

It's now Viper Blue with a chrome handle and Wilder Red outgoing mail flag. Billy finally got to use his chrome paint on something -- he brought the nasty black wrought iron support post back to life and cleaned up the reflector.

Hopefully it's bright enough now that the farmers will see it before their combines do. :-D

Happy Memorial Day everybody! Hug your favorite soldier. :love7:

Mike,
We need more pics of that finished engine compartment. :)
I will get right on that 8), She is running and running good, But the engine compartment is top secret :-D for know, I will soon, It's been a great Strong End brother

Thank you all!!! I'm looking forward to many many more years of this God and health willing. Ya all can't get rid of me that easy.

I spent the day finally coating my huge ol' mail box. Didn't get any before pics (grrrrr) but the afters tomorrow in the daylight should be better than this one from 10:15 p.m. :)

View attachment 155196

It's now Viper Blue with a chrome handle and Wilder Red outgoing mail flag. Billy finally got to use his chrome paint on something -- he brought the nasty black wrought iron support post back to life and cleaned up the reflector.

Hopefully it's bright enough now that the farmers will see it before their combines do. :-D

Happy Memorial Day everybody! Hug your favorite soldier. :love7:
Happy Memorial Day to you to :cheers: I know what to look for when I drive down your road, It looks great :cheers:

-
Back