Thanks for 3 Fabulous Years FABO!!!

-
whoo!! three years I have only been here about 9 months but you kinda make this site alot more fun way to go on three years and here is to many more :)

I am getting excited to see my commando valve covers she is doing! Great friend we have in Leanna! Very different from local powder coaters, she understand what we are trying to accomplish with our cars, make it easy to relax while you wait! Happy Anniversary!

A better pic of the Memorial Day mail box marathon ... much better in the sunlight.

That sucker shows up from the highway 900 feet away now!!! :-D

IMG_1172.jpg

Thanks again for all you do FABO! You guys are the greatest!!!

IMG_1172.jpg

Now that is one right purdy mailbox. You've always been a ray of sunshine here at FABO, and I hope you have many more enjoyable years with both your business and with us. :)

I spent the day finally coating my huge ol' mail box. Didn't get any before pics (grrrrr) but the afters tomorrow in the daylight should be better than this one from 10:15 p.m. :)

I don't know Leanna I may have one around still from a certain April Fools day joke someone played.:-D

Looks like I missed another birthday,sorry Leanna.I haven't even been here a year and I know FABO wouldn't be FABO without ya.We are lucky to have you.I am so glad that another business owner(especially you) is doing so well. Do something nice for yourself,do I haveta keep tellin ya?Your the best.8)

congratulation-message.jpg

You mean I've only been harrasing you for 3 years?!?!?! WOW! I guess time fly's when your havin fun huh?!

It's gorgeous! Is that B5 blue,lol?

It's a match for Viper Blue. I've sent dozens of blue swatches to B5 owners trying to track down a suitable match but none of them have ever chosen a color.

I don't know Leanna I may have one around still from a certain April Fools day joke someone played.:-D

Ohhhhhhhh, you are SO RIGHT!!!! I'll bet there's a mail box pic in there. Wooooooooooooooo good thinking Tim ... bonus points for an elephant memory!

You mean I've only been harrasing you for 3 years?!?!?! WOW! I guess time fly's when your havin fun huh?!

No Rob. You've been harassing me for over five years. Been a FABO member since January '05 but opened PSC in '07. You can harass me any time you like. :-D

Thanks again all!

My how time flys Leanna, and just think, what they say about time going faster the older you get is actually true I'm finding and pretty soon dear yourself included. :toothy10: Happy Anniversary, FABO wouldn't be the same without ya now get back to work and do what ya do best I always say. 8)

-
Back