Thanks for nothing badlilred79

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LO23M8B

Reaction score
I’m the only one that answered the ad then waited for days on you then you tell me sold! Less than zero rating.

He could have sold through PM. That's how I handle it. First to PM, because I always get a PM notification. If someone doesn't reply to my original for sale ad and they just "post" then I don't get a message. That's why I always say to PM me.

The internet sure has hasted what used to take weeks if not months to accomplish decades ago. Seems the same is reflected in the human response.

And was first
How do you know you were first?

I answered a sale ad post with "PM sent", I was post #2.

Then moments later I sent the PM.

Only to find out that someone had sent a PM to buy it to the seller earlier than me.

Calling "dibs" doesn't always work.

Just the way it goes.

For that matter, if I am a seller and someone who has a bad rap (not saying that about you) I might sell to someone else even if you were first in line.

Well I was the only one to answer so I guess I was first and that was several days ago.

Seeing it bothers everyone so much I'll remove it. But it's still not right and from looking at his feedback I'm not the only one. How many more?

Tried to remove will not let me. Someone just report and remove it. Way too much drama for me. Just thought people would want to know.

How do you know you were first?

I answered a sale ad post with "PM sent", I was post #2.

Then moments later I sent the PM.
A
Only to find out that someone had sent a PM to buy it to the seller earlier than me.

Calling "dibs" doesn't always work.

Just the way it goes.

For that matter, if I am a seller and someone who has a bad rap (not saying that about you) I might sell to someone else even if you were first in line.
As far as bad raps go I have none. Just saying.

And was first.
I'm not arguing with you here, but how do you know you were first? Even so, people have the right to sell or not sell to whomever they want. It's their stuff. That's just the reality of it. Sometimes it ends up suckin, but that's just how it is. I think I've had it happen to me before, but there's no way to be sure, so I just move along and find whatever it is somewhere else.

The internet sure has hasted what used to take weeks if not months to accomplish decades ago. Seems the same is reflected in the human response.
Remember sending an order in with a check and shipping was 4 to 8 weeks

Seeing it bothers everyone so much I'll remove it. But it's still not right and from looking at his feedback I'm not the only one. How many more?
Doesn't bother me at all. I'm just giving you alternate viewpoints of what might have happened.

Last edited:
Your number three that want me to check on shipping the first guy wanted them borrow them and another set of badges I checked on the shipping for five people you you should have bought them said I'll take them and pay for them

Remember sending an order in with a check and shipping was 4 to 8 weeks
Some of my clients are octogenarians. They restore bikes built overseas. They have some interesting perspectives when it comes to acquiring parts and knowledge. They are very patient people.

Your number three that want me to check on shipping the first guy wanted them borrow them and another set of badges I checked on the shipping for five people you you should have bought them said I'll take them and pay for them
And there you have it. I always sell to the first person that says "I'll take it", too. It's 12 miles into the post office and I'm not makin special trips when I can just sell it and be done with it. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not arguing with you here, but how do you know you were first? Even so, people have the right to sell or not sell to whomever they want. It's their stuff. That's just the reality of it. Sometimes it ends up suckin, but that's just how it is. I think I've had it happen to me before, but there's no way to be sure, so I just move along and find whatever it is somewhere else.
Man, down here, I don't know if it's due to the influx of people from up North and down south but I've never seen this happen before, anyhow you can find a Hemi RAM for 2500 or a Ford King Ranch for 2700 ( they're 20-year-old trucks, but... You know!) Every one of them I hit within 20 minutes of popping up on the Internet some scumbags already grabbed these people are making a living grabbing up all the cheap property all the cheap trucks everything they can and flipping it over and charging more for it.

Man, down here, I don't know if it's due to the influx of people from up North and down south but I've never seen this happen before, anyhow you can find a Hemi RAM for 2500 or a Ford King Ranch for 2700 ( they're 20-year-old trucks, but... You know!) Every one of them I hit within 20 minutes of popping up on the Internet some scumbags already grabbed these people are making a living grabbing up all the cheap property all the cheap trucks everything they can and flipping it over and charging more for it.
It is what it is. Unfortunately, sometimes you just get beat to the punch.

It is what it is. Unfortunately, sometimes you just get beat to the punch.
Well, that's not the point I was trying to make. Point is I think there's people, that professionally come and do that everyday, have computer programs set up, and that's what they do! They grab deals, right off the market, before anyone else can. It's a big time issue in real estate down here! Except for the Nigerians and Ethiopians that call you and want your credit card number, or you to PayPal them some money, just to go look at the house, before they give you the address! (but there's pictures online) Every one of them, (even though they're all different and I've tried Several different parts of Florida) they all sound the exact same! Reading from a scripted sheet of paper ! I got more response from them, than I have Realtors,and
When you can walk around with 16,000 bucks in your pocket, can't find a place to put money down on, or can't buy a decent truck?There's some bullshit going on! Carpet Baggers! Rant over, Peace and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

Well, that's not the point I was trying to make. Point is I think there's people, that professionally come and do that everyday, have computer programs set up, and that's what they do! They grab deals, right off the market, before anyone else can. It's a big time issue in real estate down here! Except for the Nigerians and Ethiopians that call you and want your credit card number, or you to PayPal them some money, just to go look at the house, before they give you the address! (but there's pictures online) Every one of them, (even though they're all different and I've tried Several different parts of Florida) they all sound the exact same! Reading from a scripted sheet of paper ! I got more response from them, than I have Realtors,and
When you can walk around with 16,000 bucks in your pocket, can't find a place to put money down on, or can't buy a decent truck?There's some bullshit going on! Carpet Baggers! Rant over, Peace and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!
Could be. Certainly the case with ebay. Lots of programs out that will automatically bid in the last second to snipe something. I get what you're saying.....kinda along the same lines.

Could be. Certainly the case with ebay. Lots of programs out that will automatically bid in the last second to snipe something. I get what you're saying.....kinda along the same lines.
I actually have heard of that eBay sniping crap. But I was mainly talking about Craigslist and Marketplace, I guarantee if people are doing it on eBay I'll bet they're doing it on the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back