The Beatles' LOVE show in Vegas...

-

Shishaldin

Reaction score
Hi Guys-

So, my wife and I got back from a weekend in Vegas where we saw the Cirque du Soleil/Beatles LOVE show at the Mirage.
One word: WOW.

If you like Beatles' music: You'll LOVE it.
If you like old VW Beetles: You'll LOVE it.
If you like insane tricks performed by rollerbladers and acrobats: You'll LOVE it.
If you like amazing visuals and light shows: You'll LOVE it.
If you like hot dancers/performers of either sex: You'll LOVE it.

My wife and I were frequently in awe of what we saw on stage, mouths open in amazement. The whole production was a very thoughtful dedication to the band and it's music. Worth the kinda steep $120 per ticket we paid.

I say, "Check it out" :thumblef:

Thanks for the review. It looks like we going to have to go ahead and try and get down there before they end the production.

Anyone know when it's scheduled to end ?? I was out there in early '06 just before it started and vowed to return to see it ... Thanks for the review, I'm sure it's an awesome show !!

Kenny

Just uncanny. The timing of your post could NOT be any better! The wife and I are flying out there on Thursday with three other couples to celebrate my wife's birthday. We have tickets to the show for Friday night. I've seen several Cirque du Soleil shows over the years so I had not doubt that it would be good, but now I'm really amped about going. Thanks for the putting the word out.

Ray

Anyone know when it's scheduled to end ?? I was out there in early '06 just before it started and vowed to return to see it ... Thanks for the review, I'm sure it's an awesome show !!

Kenny

It appears that they have extended it to the first week of May which means that a trip to Las Vegas for Mopars at the Strip looks like it just may happen. ;-)

-
Back