The church Whisperer

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Once there was a little boy in church. He had to go to the bathroom so he told his mother, "Mommy, I have to piss." The mother said, "Son don't say piss in church. Next time you have to piss, say, 'whisper' because it is more polite." The next Sunday, the litle boy was sitting by his father this time, and once again, he had to go to the bathroom. He told his father, "Daddy I have to whisper." The father said, "OK. Here, whisper in my ear."

True story... When our daughter was like 2 or 3 yrs old we got our first puppy, cocker spaniel. At the same time she had a shirt with a cute little graphic iron-on. A cartoonish, snoopy like puppy and these words, LOVE ME, FEED ME, TAKE ME HOME
So on a weekend stay with grandma they are in a crowded restaurant when my aunt asked my daughter, "Do you know what your shirt says?" Daughter looks down then right back up and says, "TREAT ME LIKE A DOG".

True story... When our daughter was like 2 or 3 yrs old we got our first puppy, cocker spaniel. At the same time she had a shirt with a cute little graphic iron-on. A cartoonish, snoopy like puppy and these words, LOVE ME, FEED ME, TAKE ME HOME
So on a weekend stay with grandma they are in a crowded restaurant when my aunt asked my daughter, "Do you know what your shirt says?" Daughter looks down then right back up and says, "TREAT ME LIKE A DOG".
You might wanna hold on to that story for her wedding speech

-
Back